Windows 10: Printing from Powerpoint

Discus and support Printing from Powerpoint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to print 'thumbprint' sheets from Powerpoint 10 b and w images. Can this be done please and if so how? Thank you RayTJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ray.TJ, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Ray.TJ Win User

Printing from Powerpoint

I would like to print 'thumbprint' sheets from Powerpoint 10 b and w images. Can this be done please and if so how?

Thank you

RayTJ

:)

Ray.TJ, Nov 24, 2018
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Printing from Powerpoint :)

jaydeee, Nov 24, 2018
  3. zollken Win User
    PowerPoint not printing after latest Win10 update

Just installed update to Windows 10. PowerPoint will not print, however, Word and Excel print fine. Reinstalled drivers, etc. No effect on PowerPoint printing. Tried to restart again but no change.

zollken, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Printing from Powerpoint

Setting Default Print color output for PowerPOint.

I have several PowerPoint Slides in a SharePoint page; when I print the default setting is GRAY-SCALE. This results in users often printing a second time for the same job, this wastes paper and time. The one time setting button works just fine, But I would
    like to change the default to Auto Detect.

Using Windows 10, computers and printer are all networked via Ethernet. Any suggestions?

Jose Phonebone, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Printing from Powerpoint

1. Printing from Powerpoint - Similar Threads - Printing Powerpoint

2. zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with the print spooler keeps writing in a file in my c drive called zf_port_monitor, and now it's taking up a lot of space. Once I start the print spooler it comes up again. Does anyone know what is going on? Many Thanks....
  3. zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    zf_port_monitor.log in my system drive relate to print spooler: Hello everyone, I am having an issue with the print spooler keeps writing in a file in my c drive called zf_port_monitor, and now it's taking up a lot of space. Once I start the print spooler it comes up again. Does anyone know what is going on? Many Thanks....
  4. canon printer black color not printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  5. canon printer black color not printing

canon printer black color not printing: canon printer the black color not printing, the ink is on good level I have tried cleaning the check the nozzle that it might clogged still the color black is not printing, was it possible for me to change the new cartridge? thank you...
  6. ms PowerPoint presentation printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms PowerPoint presentation printing: hello sir / madamwhile taking a print of my ppt some text are missing why? what may be the reason? but in pdf it is showing every line? kindly give me a solution...
  7. ms PowerPoint presentation printing

ms PowerPoint presentation printing: hello sir / madamwhile taking a print of my ppt some text are missing why? what may be the reason? but in pdf it is showing every line? kindly give me a solution...
  8. PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print: I am having this strange issue with PowerPoint. It starts but if I try to save or print it crashes with a blue screen. Other Office applications are working fine The OS [windows 10 pro 20H2 (19042.867) ] and PPT are updated. I have done: - opened in safe mode - removed...
  9. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  10. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...