Windows 10: Printing from Powerpoint

Discus and support Printing from Powerpoint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to print 'thumbprint' sheets from Powerpoint 10 b and w images. Can this be done please and if so how? Thank you RayTJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ray.TJ, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Ray.TJ Win User

Printing from Powerpoint

I would like to print 'thumbprint' sheets from Powerpoint 10 b and w images. Can this be done please and if so how?

Thank you

RayTJ

:)

Ray.TJ, Nov 24, 2018
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Printing from Powerpoint :)

jaydeee, Nov 24, 2018
  3. zollken Win User
    PowerPoint not printing after latest Win10 update

Just installed update to Windows 10. PowerPoint will not print, however, Word and Excel print fine. Reinstalled drivers, etc. No effect on PowerPoint printing. Tried to restart again but no change.

zollken, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Printing from Powerpoint

Setting Default Print color output for PowerPOint.

I have several PowerPoint Slides in a SharePoint page; when I print the default setting is GRAY-SCALE. This results in users often printing a second time for the same job, this wastes paper and time. The one time setting button works just fine, But I would
    like to change the default to Auto Detect.

Using Windows 10, computers and printer are all networked via Ethernet. Any suggestions?

Jose Phonebone, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Printing from Powerpoint

1. Printing from Powerpoint - Similar Threads - Printing Powerpoint

2. Epson XP-640 Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson XP-640 Print Queue: I cannot seem to empty the print queue on my Epson XP-640 printer from my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Things print satisfactorily from mu HP desktop. I have tried "Cancel Document" and "Cancel All Documents" to no avail. My operating system is Windows 10. The print queue...
  3. Print Problem

Print Problem: I have a new laptop running office 365 and even though the print settings and preferences show A4 portrait what ever I print is A5 on the left hand side of a landscape layout. Still works fine on my old laptop also running office 365....
  4. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??: I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files. Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document. But I cannot get them in the right page order! How do I do that?? Thanks!...
  5. Microsoft office suite not printing in colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office suite not printing in colour: HI wondering if someone can help. For some reason I cannot print documents from my computer in colour. If i print from my phone to my printer no problem but as soon as I print from my computer it defaults to black and white - any suggestions...
  6. cant print from my laptop without saving

cant print from my laptop without saving: hello My laptop will only save as prn files instead of printing windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-from-my-laptop-without-saving/00768ed2-b7fc-4ef7-818c-839ac2f2a1e8
  7. Unable to print from Windows 10 to HP M148 on Ethernet Network

Unable to print from Windows 10 to HP M148 on Ethernet Network: Each time Windows 10 updated in the past I have successfully run troubleshooter to rectify printing issues. Since the last update I have been unable to print from Windows 10 to the networked HP printer. The computer recognizes the printer also as the default printer but shows...
  8. Print to Microsoft XPS document

Print to Microsoft XPS document: I recently unchecked the box to the Microsoft XPS printer because it always popped up when I wanted to print something. Now since I unchecked this option I cannot get files from Quickbooks to be saved to a pdf file. How do I get back into the area to recheck this box. QB...
  9. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...
  10. Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint Help - Print layout notes blank: Hey guys need some help trying to print out some presentations with the notes on print layout but when I click on the note on layout it goes blank. I have uploaded an example of my documents doing this here, Please check for virus on virustotal to stay save :) just a doc...