Windows 10: Printing from the internet using Windows 10

Discus and support Printing from the internet using Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. In Win 7, using IE 11, and finding something on the internet that I wanted to print, across the very top of the page... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rilbet2, Aug 6, 2015.

1. rilbet2 Win User

Printing from the internet using Windows 10

I upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10. In Win 7, using IE 11, and finding something on the internet that I wanted to print, across the very top of the page on the left was file, edit, view etc. I could click file and in the dropdown click print.

In Win 10 there is no file, view, edit etc.

How do I print articles from the internet?

:)

rilbet2, Aug 6, 2015
  2. W95
    W95 Win User

Need help printing from the internet

I am not able to print from gmail or the internet. I am able to print Word docs, etc., just not anything from the internet. I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge to access the internet and my email accounts.

3. AshWD Win User
    Printing problems in IE 11

I used to print from Internet Explore 11 and also used to use Print to PDF, none working now. MS installed some advanced features of Windows 10, without my approval. I went back to Restore and restored previous version of Windows 10. Since than I am unable
    to print from Internet Explorer 11 and nor can I print to PDF! I have similar Toshiba Sateltte L-75-C

AshWD, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Press the ALT key to show the Menu bar in IE. From the View menu you can set the Menu bar to be shown all the time:

Printing from the internet using Windows 10 [​IMG]

Kari, Aug 6, 2015
  5. rilbet2 Win User
    I am using Win 10. I am using Win Edge and not IE 11.

Thanks, Kari.

rilbet2, Aug 7, 2015
  6. Kari Win User
    Let me quote your first post, the one my response was intended to:

You told that you are using IE11, I told how to get what you want in IE11. If you had asked about Edge, I had told you that the Print option can be found from More Actions menu (top right, the button which looks like three dots):

Printing from the internet using Windows 10 [​IMG]

Kari, Aug 7, 2015
  7. Or Ctrl+P

And the OP did say IE ☺

nigelmercier, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Printing from the internet using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printing internet using

2. Why can't I print from the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print from the internet?: I can print from my computer, but I can't print anything from the internet. I have unplugged, shut down, uninstalled and reinstalled my printer. I am about to pull my hair out....
  3. Why can't I print from the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I print from the internet?: I can print from my computer, but I can't print anything from the internet. I have unplugged, shut down, uninstalled and reinstalled my printer. I am about to pull my hair out....
  4. Why can't I print from the internet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printing from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from the internet: I have an ASUS. I tried to print from two different printers and then two other computers. My computer prints from Microsoft Word, but when I try to print PDF files or internet files to ANY printer, it pops up a blank printing screen and only shows the loading signal until it...
  6. Printing from the internet

Printing from the internet: I have an ASUS. I tried to print from two different printers and then two other computers. My computer prints from Microsoft Word, but when I try to print PDF files or internet files to ANY printer, it pops up a blank printing screen and only shows the loading signal until it...
  7. Printing from internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing from internet: When printing recipe's from sites on the internet, Windows prints an approximate 2" x 2" blank space in the bottom left corner of the first page, blocking large portions of the desired information. How can that be avoided? Thank You!...
  8. Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10

Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10: I have a HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Printer. It cannot print from Word documents. It will print from the web and email. I did print for about a month, then stopped - perhaps after a Windows 10 update. The drivers are updated. Help!...
  9. Printing from Internet (Windows 10)

Printing from Internet (Windows 10): Hi............ I have a new laptop which has Windows 10..... I am trying to find out how to achieve things/processes that were so very, very easy to do on Windows 8.1 and Windows XP!!!!!!! One problem is that I was told that if plugged anything into the usb port a...
  10. can't print from internet

can't print from internet: I can't print or copy from internet also can't update windows 10 thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_food/cant-print-from-internet/a3d992dd-d7de-4456-b967-27111a23d9a1