Windows 10: Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page

Discus and support Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Can you help with a problem in Windows 10 1903? Whenever i print something from a web browser (Chrome or Edge) an Office 365 login page is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SS IT at FCEO, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page

Hi

Can you help with a problem in Windows 10 1903? Whenever i print something from a web browser (Chrome or Edge) an Office 365 login page is being opend in the default browser. It's super annoying Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page ;) I verified this on another Windows 1903 installation, so it's not specific to my computer.

Page that is being opend when pressing "Print": https://office.com/?from=OfficeKey

In this short clip you can see it happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJESmllZFc

I apologize if this question lands in wrong category.

:)

SS IT at FCEO, Jun 26, 2019

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 26, 2019
  3. McFred Win User
    Office 365 not printing

I upgraded a Toshiba laptop from Windows 10 Home to PRO. At that point all the software in Office 365 stopped printing. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestion with no result. Adobe reader and Note will print. the Printer is a HP Officejet 8610
    and I am using the wireless connection to the printer. Everything works but Office 365

Moved from: Office / Word / Windows 10 / Office 2016

McFred, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page

Printing from web page did not save

Hi Juanette,

We would like to ask a few questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• What browser are you using when trying to print directly from the web page?
    • Can you tell us the steps you are using when trying to print directly from the web page?

We look forward to your response.

Jarius Tol, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page

1. Printing from web browsers in Windows 10 opens Office 365 login page - Similar Threads - Printing web browsers

2. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  3. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  4. Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf: Hi,I use Office 365, company license. I can open the file but I cannot either download a file to my computer it just crash.I also cannot print to pdf. I always said "You'll need a new App to open this blob link".And when I search for the possible app. I installed many of them...
  5. Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf

Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf: Hi,I use Office 365, company license. I can open the file but I cannot either download a file to my computer it just crash.I also cannot print to pdf. I always said "You'll need a new App to open this blob link".And when I search for the possible app. I installed many of them...
  6. Cannot Print from Office 365 to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  8. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  9. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

10. print settings for web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print settings for web page: want to print web page but need to make fonts bigger if I copy and paste onto word it will not let me make fonts bigger suppose to go to print settings but can not find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 1903 opens Office 365 login page when you printing

2. print pdf from browser open office 365