Windows 10: Printing high quality photos

Discus and support Printing high quality photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I print high quality photos in Windows10 File Explorer. The only option I see is "standard"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MLCK10, Jan 4, 2019.

1. MLCK10 Win User

Printing high quality photos

How do I print high quality photos in Windows10 File Explorer. The only option I see is "standard"

:)

MLCK10, Jan 4, 2019

2. Terrible print quality

Hi Cai Tech,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• What is the photo format you are trying to print from the Photos app?

• Does the issue persist when you try to print particular Picture or any Picture?

• Since when you are facing this issue in Photos app?
    Until you reply back to us, follow the below suggestions and check to isolate the issue.

• Open the Photos app.

• Select the image which you need to print. (Right click on the picture and select
      Print, The print window will open with certain options you can choose)

• Try to change the Color mode to Color or
      Monochrome. (Try to use the both options and check how the picture will print)

• Now, click on more settings.

• Change the Output quality to
      Normal
      or High Quality (Try to use the both options and check how the picture will print to isolate the issue)

• Click on OK.
    Note: You may try to change the other options also and check to isolate the issue.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Ronaldjw Win User
    Photo print wizard print quality

Click on the options list and use the links to see if you can make changes that are compatable with your printer.

Ronaldjw, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Printing high quality photos - Similar Threads - Printing high quality

2. Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.: When I print photos from the microsoft photos app, the color quality is great but the printer is printing too fast and creates horizontal lines as it prints. When I print from anywhere else google drive, file explorer, I'm able to adjust the settings so that the printer...
  3. Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app photo quality issues - printer prints too fast, creating lines.: When I print photos from the microsoft photos app, the color quality is great but the printer is printing too fast and creates horizontal lines as it prints. When I print from anywhere else google drive, file explorer, I'm able to adjust the settings so that the printer...
  4. Windows 11 print quality.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 print quality.: We have just purchased a new high end windows PC running windows 11 and have connected to our printer via a network.When I print a document from the windows 11 PC the whole print is faded - colours and black. All the other PC's running older operating systems print the same...
  5. Windows 11 print quality.

Windows 11 print quality.: We have just purchased a new high end windows PC running windows 11 and have connected to our printer via a network.When I print a document from the windows 11 PC the whole print is faded - colours and black. All the other PC's running older operating systems print the same...
  6. Poor print quality labels

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor print quality labels: Hello, I am getting poor print quality when I attempt to use my H-P Color Laserjet Pro M452DN printer. I am attempting to print from a pdf file that I have saved to my computer. The pdf file originated at Avery, where I made a template, which I saved to the computer. I have...
  7. High quality screenshots ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High quality screenshots ?: Today I had to record several screenshots of some test results. The screens included a lot of text. Dell XPS 15 9500 with the FHD+ screen. I recorded the screenshots using Win + PrnScn. The png screenshots of the whole screen were around 400k in size so the quality was low...
  8. enhance the quality of a photo

enhance the quality of a photo: Is there a way to improve the quality of an existing photo with Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhance-the-quality-of-a-photo/4e9a2b0d-510a-4391-af88-e816b65160ad
  9. photo app print quality

photo app print quality: Hi! When I print photos through the photo app, it does not print evenly. There is a thick line that prints brighter than the rest of the picture so it looks like a fat line through people's faces. This is not a printer issue- it prints fine if I print through the...
  10. Printing quality Canon iP110

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing quality Canon iP110: Hi all set up fine and working well for over a year. Today I print 5 documents and the final 2 the the quality drops only half way across the page. the words fade out, but on either side they are fine. What do you think? Diagnosis says nothing is wrong, thank you...