Windows 10: Printing in color with my 4650

Discus and support Printing in color with my 4650 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't print in color with my 4650 and the solutions I've read are way to convoluted for me to understand.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JWGofIMAL, Apr 25, 2019.

1. JWGofIMAL Win User

Printing in color with my 4650

I can't print in color with my 4650 and the solutions I've read are way to convoluted for me to understand.

:)

JWGofIMAL, Apr 25, 2019

2. My OfficeJet 4650 has full ink cartridges but will not print in color. Any suggestions? Thank you!

My OfficeJet 4650 has full ink cartridges but will not print in color. Any suggestions? Thank you!

SueHasychak, Apr 25, 2019
  3. No color print

I currently have an HP Officejet 4650 printer on a local home network. I am running Windows 10 O/S. From my HP desktop I cannot print any color docs, Excel Spreadsheets or photos. These items print but only in black and white. Other family members, on
    the same network, can print in color from iPhones and MAC laptop. Not sure if something changed in the O/S or the desktop computer. The drivers are up to date and printer diagnostics confirm that there are adequate ink levels. I'm totally perplexed and don't
    have a clue.

RickCarbone, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Printing in color with my 4650

Computer won't print in color

Thank you so much for responding! My printer is an HP Office Jet 4650. My Windows 10 is Version 1703. I don't know that we've updated. I got this computer a few weeks ago. I thought at first it printed color but now it won't. Sometimes I have a choice
    of color. I mark it to print color. Still it is black and white. We do alot of color so I need help! Thank you!

AlicePatterson, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Printing in color with my 4650

1. Printing in color with my 4650 - Similar Threads - Printing color 4650

2. I am having a problem printing colors on my HP office Jet 4650.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having a problem printing colors on my HP office Jet 4650.: My printer prints color on a different computer on my network but the one in my room will not. It only prints B/W no color. Can anyone help me? I know I am missing something but I have tried to find out want it is but I am stumped. What should I do to get my printer working?...
  3. My HP OfficeJet 4650 printer doesn't print color. It says there is a conflict with another...

My HP OfficeJet 4650 printer doesn't print color. It says there is a conflict with another...: My HP OfficeJet 4650 printer will not print in color. It says there is a conflict with another printer, but I have none! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-officejet-4650-printer-doesnt-print-color-it/a04a9b3e-739c-499d-89a7-90aa15ebc6ad
  4. HP 4650 All In One Printer stopped printing color

HP 4650 All In One Printer stopped printing color: Ive have my printer for 1 year now and all of a sudden there is no option in the printer preferences to be able to print color. It disappeared out of no where. I tried downloading drivers and updates but it says my printer is up-to-date....
  5. HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color

HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color: I have printed in color fine and then I try to change the settings and immediately get a "function address 0x00007fffdc9aa799 caused a protection fault. exception code 0xe06d7363 the application property sheet pages may not function properly." message. Now it won't print...
  6. hp 4650 print has no b&W or Color options in the software

hp 4650 print has no b&W or Color options in the software: I have an hp 4650 printer. And although it use to print in color when new, it now has no options to set it to change from B&W to color. There is nothing there in the software on windows 10 or in any of the options on the printer itself. I have looked and try, its like the...
  7. HP Officejet 4650 color printing ceased

HP Officejet 4650 color printing ceased: My HP Officejet 4650 stopped printing in color from my laptop. It will print in color from my iPhone and also on test pages. I followed instructions for a fix from a forum that advised removing the printer/drivers and reinstalling and gave extensive instructions on how to do...
  8. HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing

HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing: I am having 2 issues which I suspect are both connected...... 1) Printer stopped printing in colour. - I have several times uninstalled and reinstalled printer and print drivers, both from HP website and CD. - Printer is able to print in colour - I can print proper test...
  9. My OfficeJet 4650 has full ink cartridges but will not print in color. Any suggestions?...

My OfficeJet 4650 has full ink cartridges but will not print in color. Any suggestions?...: My OfficeJet 4650 has full ink cartridges but will not print in color. Any suggestions? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-officejet-4650-has-full-ink-cartridges-but-will/3c6355b5-b316-4e8b-af4b-c801526b8849
  10. my hp officejet 4650 series wont print in color

my hp officejet 4650 series wont print in color: so i just bought the printer. i have installed it and it prints pictures . just not in color. it is a colour printer , the color cartridge was installed properly. there is no option for grey scale or any color options like i have seen in some of your other posts. i have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4650 wont switch to color from monochrome

2. how to change color for printing from hp 4650 printer

3. change HP 4650 printer to stay printing in color windows 10

4. hp 4650 print in color,
  5. setting color printing on HP4650