Windows 10: PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527

Discus and support PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI my surface go won't print in colour from HP ENVY 4527 PRINTER -other devices can print colour. no preference for black and white or colour comes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elliecortes, Jun 20, 2020.

1. PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527

HI my surface go won't print in colour from HP ENVY 4527 PRINTER -other devices can print colour. no preference for black and white or colour comes up to choose when choosing printing and can't see how to change in settings

THANKS

:)

elliecortes, Jun 20, 2020

2. Printing photos in colour

Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem.

I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4527

RaymondSmith164, Jun 20, 2020
  3. printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which usually works. HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Jun 20, 2020
  4. PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527

printing colour

I have windows 10 and my HP ENVY printer has just stopped printing colour. It prints in colour when printing a demo page etc and the ink levels are fine. The option to print colour on my PC has gone.

I have contacted HP support and we have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled which they said usually works. It didnt so HP have told me to contact microsoft.

Please help

richardfletcher1, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527

1. PRINTING IN COLOUR FROM SURFACE GO USING HP ENVY 4527 - Similar Threads - PRINTING COLOUR SURFACE

2. HP Printer 4527 will not print colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Printer 4527 will not print colour: as whit previous readers my printer will not print colour windows 10 will print colour when copying and from my I Pad /phoneI have run trouble shooter which says ,no faults detectedI have checked that print updates are up to dateI have down loaded a new driver and rebooted...
  3. Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone

Hp envy wireless printer not printing from iPhone: My hp envy wiresless printer series 5530 is not printing when I request print from my iphone. I have restarted the printer by unplugging and it shows connected to my wireless. This problem just began out of nowhere after years of no issues. When I request print on my phone it...
  4. HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour

HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour: Microsoft IPP Class Driver. - sounds like this will resolve if i install this - where do get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5540-not-printing-in-colour/919b2bf1-1f5e-477c-85b7-d75c3bf0228f
  5. Surface pro won’t print in colour

Surface pro won’t print in colour: My surface pro has stopped printing in colour. The printer is an HP envy and it is not a problem with the printer - if i e-mail a document to my son’s laptop he can print it in colour. I have checked what the ‘print’ page should look like on another laptop. There is no...
  6. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour: I have an HP Pavilion Model 14-n055sa connected via wireless to an HP Envy 4527 printer. It will not print in colour. It is running the latest version of Windows 10 Home plus all the latest updates. I have tried every solution posted in both the Microsoft forum and the HP...
  7. HP Envy 4527 Attention Required

HP Envy 4527 Attention Required: I'm trying to print from my printer and it just won't work. I tried to do it wireless and with a cable. It says that attention is required what should I do? I work with Windows 10...
  8. Unable to print using HP Envy 5530 printer

Unable to print using HP Envy 5530 printer: My HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer has been working well and yesterday it stopped printing from my computer and I cannot fix the problem. I had moved and had purchased an Epson printer but had problems with it and reinstalled my HP Envy 5530 a couple of months ago and the...
  9. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...
  10. Surface Pro will not print in colour

Surface Pro will not print in colour: Hi, I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 which is not printing in colour on my HP Deskjet printer. I have completely uninstalled the printer on device manager and reinstalled it with no success, as well as updating Windows 10. I know that it is not an issue with the printer as...