Windows 10: Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909

Discus and support Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer is an Epson ET-2650. Printing is normal from all other devices except my recently updated O.S. from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShaunOConnor, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909

My printer is an Epson ET-2650. Printing is normal from all other devices except my recently updated O.S. from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Tried resetting spooler didn't help. Reloaded Epson program no help either. It takes almost 10 minutes for page to print.

:)

ShaunOConnor, Jan 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909

1. Printing is very slow since upgrading to Windows 10. Version 1909 - Similar Threads - Printing very slow

2. Windows is not updating since version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is not updating since version 1909: Windows is not updating. While trying to do update I have found all updates since version 1909 have failed. I've tried the update assistant which had downloaded the latest update and run it but it does not even show up in the update history... Dump of history below. Any help...
  3. windows 10 very slow printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 very slow printing: I installed a new Epson WF-3720 printer. It printed very slowly from my ASUS windows 10 laptop. A new HP 8025e also printed very slowly from the laptop. Both printers and an older HP 6970 printed normally from my Dell windows 10 desktop. Printing speed seems dependent on...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 10 version 1909

Upgrading to Windows 10 version 1909: Hi... I am faced with upgrading our corporate computers to Windows 10 1909 from 1809. The reboot sequence take 17-20 minutes. Is there a way to cute that time any further. Thx G...
  5. Macrium Reflect backup sessions very slow - since Window 10 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect backup sessions very slow - since Window 10 upgrade?: I updated my desktop PC to 2004 on 3rd June. I've since noticed that Reflect sessions are taking much longer. PC drive configuration (completely unchanged for months): C: (System) Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD D: (Data) WD 2GB SATA-III 7,200 RPM drive E: (backup) WD My Passport...
  6. Windows 10 Home version 1909 will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Home version 1909 will not print: I have a dell XPS 9350 with subject specs. Also have Brother MFC 8810DW that will not print using the Dell. My wife has a MAC Workbook and she is able to print on the Brother. I get various error messages referring to the driver and Brother set up. I've had too many calls...
  7. upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1909

upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1909: Cannot upgrade my HP Pavilion HPE to Windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-windows-10-version-1909/505860b0-ab6a-4fe9-897f-c002eeaf3a31
  8. upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909

upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909: I am very confused on how to do this! For the last two months their has been an optional update for version 1909 but I heard people were having trouble with the download so I did not do it. I decided that I want to do it so what do I need to do? Will my computer upgrade to...
  9. Printing documents is very slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing documents is very slow.: This is from a new computer with Word 2013 just installed. At first I thought it was an issue with Word. But I have found that even printing a page from a PDF takes almost 20 seconds before the printing starts. So it's probably not a Word issue. This is an HP Envy printer and...
  10. Very slow internet speed since upgrade to 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow internet speed since upgrade to 10: Hi hope somebody can help. Since upgrading to windows 10 my internet speed on my Packard Bell PC has dropped to almost nothing, less than 1mb. Before upgrade it was around 76mb. All my other laptops, tablets etc are getting good wifi speeds. When I use a ethernet connection...