Windows 10: Printing issue with Adobe

Discus and support Printing issue with Adobe in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 comp User attempts to print, and the print window freezes the computer. If he clicks on anything the same thing happens. Each freeze is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YanMulumba, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Printing issue with Adobe

Windows 10 comp

User attempts to print, and the print window freezes the computer. If he clicks on anything the same thing happens. Each freeze is about 30 seconds long. Reinstalls of the program have been done, we have gotten the latest drivers on the printer, restarted the computer to be sure it wasn't anything else. This only happens when he is on Adobe Photoshop. Any other program works well. He's got the hardware and GPU to use it, so that's not the issue. No programs show on the task manager as taking too much RAM. The printer is connected via network.

:)

YanMulumba, Aug 7, 2019
  2. bigboi86 Win User

Adobe Print Problems?

Adobe reader will not recognize our printer installed. My mom needs some form printed out and I cannot get Adobe to recognize our HP 3310 series printer.

We have the latest HP drivers

We have the latest version of Adobe

I have reinstalled Adobe, I have made sure all my print settings is ok. Why will Adobe not recognize my printer?

bigboi86, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

To further troubleshoot your printing concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, try to print an Excel, Word and Adobe file.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the user profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.
    Please take note if you will experience the printing issue on TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 7, 2019
  4. GARoss Win User

Printing issue with Adobe

Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow!

Adobe Photoshop CS6 print function is extremely slow again. It takes several minutes to prompt the print window, then it's very sluggish while setting print preferences. Once "Print" is selected it once again takes a long time to send to the printer via a wired network.
    Odd thing is I have other Adobe software, Lightroom 6 & Photoshop Elements 2018, that can print the same file without issues. Other software has no print issues as well.

I have uninstalled / reinstalled Epson software & drivers. The printer shows as Epson Artisan 710 (Network) & not connected with USB but through our wireless network.

In Device Manager there isn't a printer listed but is a Print queues.
    Not sure how to troubleshoot this. Please help.

GARoss, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Printing issue with Adobe

1. Printing issue with Adobe - Similar Threads - Printing issue Adobe

2. Cant print to PDF with adobe reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant print to PDF with adobe reader: Hi, When i am at work i try to print to PDF...but it wont do it, and just shows a box saying that my license doesnt allow me to do this. Do you know how to get round this?
  3. Adobe no longer printing mixed size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe no longer printing mixed size: I have been using adobe acrobat for almost a year, with no issues, until I suddenly could not print in mixed size. Before I get the usual recommendations, I have already re installed both my brother printers, and reinstalled adobe, and yes, I have the "choose paper source by...
  4. Issues with adobe acrobat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with adobe acrobat: I was working with Turbo Tax amending previous yr, went to save file, pdf created by adobe acrobat, but program would neither save file nor print file due to issues with Adobe Acrobat. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe.com, went to reinstall Adobe Acrobat and...
  5. My Adobe PDF won't print

My Adobe PDF won't print: I was trying to print something from my Adobe PDF reader, but it keeps freezing and won't respond. Is there any other PDF reader I can download that will work better? I'm getting pretty tired of Adobe. Unless you pay, their stuff won't work. Yes I've rebooted and it...
  6. Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working

Printing to Adobe from Explorer Not working: For years I have been able to select multiple photos from explorer and either right click--print, ctlP--print or drop down file menu--print and a dialogue box would appear that allowed me to select which printer, select format ie multiple pics per page etc then print to the...
  7. Cant print from Office365 programs or Adobe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant print from Office365 programs or Adobe: Running Windows 10 on a Dell. Cant print from Word or any other Office product or Adobe. Can test print from the computer to the printer. Have run trouble shooter but not issues have been detected. Have uninstalled and reinstalled printer numerous times. Have cleared...
  8. adobe issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    adobe issue: help with removing adobe ver 32.0.0.171 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-issue/e54201f4-bc47-48ec-95c1-88d1311161a6
  9. Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam

Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam: I am currently trying to print using "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Adobe or Bluebeam however the printing settings limit me to the following I want to print a 22"x34" page and I want to use Microsoft Print to PDF because it resets the rotation of pages. Is there a way to add...
  10. Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?: I've got Adobe CS5, which comes with Adobe PDF Printer, however it doesn't seem to work anymore. It prompts for a location, then does nothing. I would happily use Microsoft Print to PDF, but I can't tell it where to save the document. They are currently saved in what used...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pdf printing issues with windows verson1903