Windows 10: Printing issue

Discus and support Printing issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been an issue for quite some time now. Windows 10. When I am printing, usually it prints out on 2 pages rather than just 1 that is needed. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hollywood5126, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Printing issue

This has been an issue for quite some time now. Windows 10. When I am printing, usually it prints out on 2 pages rather than just 1 that is needed. It splits the bottom portion of the first page and prints it on second page. I have tried everything I know how to do, and cannot get the problem resolved. This does happen on multiple printers using only this same computer. Probably an easy setting, but can't figure out what the heck it is.

Any suggestions or help really would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Steve

Again, thank you!

:)

hollywood5126, Dec 22, 2020

2. Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Printing issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Printing issue

1. Printing issue - Similar Threads - Printing issue

2. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Issues: I have a HP Desk jet plus 4155 wireless, I cannot get to print, also cannot fine the drivers for 4155, just 4100, how do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues/e344403a-84a5-424d-bad0-6b8ef4e3ac27
  3. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Issues: I have a HP Desk jet plus 4155 wireless, I cannot get to print, also cannot fine the drivers for 4155, just 4100, how do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues/e344403a-84a5-424d-bad0-6b8ef4e3ac27
  4. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  6. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  7. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  8. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  9. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...
  10. PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge

PDF print issue - Insufficient data for image? stopgap measure - use Edge: I need help with printing a PDF which opens albeit locked.Problem is printing; no error message; just information message as followsThe document could not be printed kindly use our help page to troubleshoot.If you continue to face this issue kindly reach out to adobe support...