Windows 10: Printing Issues since update on 7/17/2020

Discus and support Printing Issues since update on 7/17/2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I go to the Daily Jumble page every morning under Play Jumble. Since the update, when trying to print the entire puzzle page, it will not allow the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffStraine, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Printing Issues since update on 7/17/2020

I go to the Daily Jumble page every morning under Play Jumble. Since the update, when trying to print the entire puzzle page, it will not allow the actual colored puzzle part to print.

:)

JeffStraine, Jul 18, 2020
  2. DiRalph Win User

WILL NOT PRINT SINCE UPDATE

since the latest windows update today, 5 Jan 2020, when I go to print, the system goes to "print to file" orfor PDFs - "save to print folder"? Solution please as I need to print urgently

DiRalph, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Printing Issues since update on 7/17/2020

Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Printing Issues since update on 7/17/2020

1. Printing Issues since update on 7/17/2020 - Similar Threads - Printing Issues since

2. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  3. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  4. My printer will not print since Microsoft November 2020 update.

My printer will not print since Microsoft November 2020 update.: Dear Sirs, Since updating my laptop with Microsoft update on November 24th 2020, I have been unable to print anything. The test print works, but it will not print anything else. How do I solve this, as my job requires me to print things off. Thanks for your help....
  5. Update Issues since mid Aug 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Issues since mid Aug 2020: Update Issues developed with Windows Update mid Aug 2020 2020-05 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x86-based Systems KB4559309 - Error 0x80080005 2020-08 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4569751 - Error...
  6. Unable to get the microsoft updates since 3/17/2020 and in msc.services getting error...

Unable to get the microsoft updates since 3/17/2020 and in msc.services getting error...: Hello, Currently, my HP laptop is having windows 10 pro version 1909 and is unable to Reset PC, gettingAutomatic Repair windows recovery loop while booting and loading the Laptop every time I log in. I did n't have any hardware and software drivers issues of my HP...
  7. BSOD after update on 17 April 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update on 17 April 2020: Have had a few BSOD problems for last month after windows updates. A hard reset helped for a bit...but after 17th April I cant get past BSOD. Now just get blurred login screen. Various errors, like: Page fault in non paged area Kernel security check failure System...
  8. WILL NOT PRINT SINCE UPDATE

WILL NOT PRINT SINCE UPDATE: since the latest windows update today, 5 Jan 2020, when I go to print, the system goes to "print to file" orfor PDFs - "save to print folder"? Solution please as I need to print urgently...
  9. Font printing issue since last update

Font printing issue since last update: My computer updated last Friday and since then I have been unable to print fonts correctly to the printer. They show correctly in all the software I use and even print correctly to pdf but it's just when I need a hard copy. I tried doing a system restore but it failed and...
  10. Scaling issues since Oct. 17 update KB4043691

in Windows 10 Support
    Scaling issues since Oct. 17 update KB4043691: When i cold boot only, i notice my lock screen photo is stretched and not clear. Also my browser Firefox gets this white line along the bottom and the left side. Does not effect other apps, software or any other Windows that i noticed so far. When i go to Display in...