Windows 10: Printing Issues with new One Drive!

Discus and support Printing Issues with new One Drive! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Help! Why can I no longer print Word documents to my printer with this new One Drive? Ever since they changed it I have been having issues and need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Linda Pyatt Gardiner, May 11, 2020.

1. Printing Issues with new One Drive!

Help! Why can I no longer print Word documents to my printer with this new One Drive? Ever since they changed it I have been having issues and need this for work! Everything was fine until the other day. What changed? I have been using Office 10 Pro for a long time. I need this issue fixed now. I hit print and it doesn't give me the option to choose my printer, it just says that it is printing a PDF which I hadn't saved my document to this format. I need the old format. Why change something that works? I don't want all this fancy stuff, just access to my office programs the way they were.

:)

Linda Pyatt Gardiner, May 11, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Printing Issues with new One Drive! [​IMG]

Jerry8A, May 11, 2020
  3. little cat, May 11, 2020
  4. Printing Issues with new One Drive!

Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Printing Issues with new One Drive!

1. Printing Issues with new One Drive! - Similar Threads - Printing Issues Drive

2. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    One drive issue: Hi, I have currently using one drive and all my icons on my desktop have disappeared apart from the recycle bin. Will someone please help? Thank you I have saved the one drive folder on my external hard disk and each time I remove the hard disk, my icons on desktop disappears...
  3. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive issue: I am getting an error when my computer comes up. One drive 23.122.0611.0001/ucrtbase.dll error status oxc000012f. Any idea what this means or what to do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-issue/dc56a799-897a-431d-befc-dba60315305e
  4. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive issue: Hi everyone, I am trying to log into my One drive and got the following error:Correlation Id: 1069d34b-bdb6-42ff-9b7b-f20caa58bd96Timestamp: 2023-03-03T11:54:02.000ZDPTI: 00b6583998b89018cb7a21249007cb19540be20bbf99564c25161f8e24c6d651could someone please help methanks a lot...
  5. One drive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive issue: Hi everyone, I am trying to log into my One drive and got the following error:Correlation Id: 1069d34b-bdb6-42ff-9b7b-f20caa58bd96Timestamp: 2023-03-03T11:54:02.000ZDPTI: 00b6583998b89018cb7a21249007cb19540be20bbf99564c25161f8e24c6d651could someone please help methanks a lot...
  6. One Drive issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive issues: I have a new job, using One Drive, which is new to me. Opened up documents and wanted to open the file labeled "bulletins", it was not in the list of docs to open. Where could it have gone? Can file be retrieved?Also, the word documents has a red x on left side of word in...
  7. ONE DRIVE issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE issues: One Drive is giving me issues on my new laptop. After transferring all my files to the new computer One Drive has run out of space. At this point I do not have a need for One Drive and use another backup system.I have the RED X on DESKTOP & DOCUMENTS folders and the One DRIVE...
  8. how to print in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to print in one drive: how can I print documents in one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-in-one-drive/a37e0330-5c18-4724-bd32-b4f3c6100bd5
  9. One Drive Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Drive Issue: Microsoft requires JavaScript to sign in. The Web browser either does not support JavaS or script are being blocked.. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/one-drive-issue/a36d3f6a-892e-46ab-85bc-b7b236f630f3
  10. One Drive Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Issue: Everytime I start my computer, One Drive opens a Login Window. Is there a way to stop this? 19132