Windows 10: Printing Issues with Photo Gallery

Discus and support Printing Issues with Photo Gallery in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm posting this question for my elderly mother, she has been using photo gallery for many years and just recently started having printing issues. Last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianeLB62, Mar 20, 2021.

1. DianeLB62 Win User

Printing Issues with Photo Gallery

I'm posting this question for my elderly mother, she has been using photo gallery for many years and just recently started having printing issues. Last week, suddenly, she tried to print pictures and only half the image is there, sometimes the images are separated by a wide white blank section. This is happening on both new and old photos. She does not like putting the pictures in folders but wants to open up the photo gallery and see everything. We have a large family and these pictures are extremely important. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DianeLB62, Mar 20, 2021

2. Photo Gallery

Windows 10 doesn't have the photo gallery file list on the left-hand side like Windows 7 - I can't find my photos by file in order to print them in photo gallery. I can see the files in Word but the only sort available in photo gallery seems to be by
    date/month/year - not be file. So when I file photos under a name, rather than month/year, etc., I can't see them in the print mode.

feeding lambs, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2021
  4. davidhk Win User

Any way to get the Windows Photo Viewer & Windows Live Photo Gallery?

Windows (Live) Photo Gallery comes with Windows Essentials as a package. ( MS has removed the word "Live" ).
    Do you have Windows Essentials installed ?
    The package includes Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Writer, OneDrive.
    Windows Essentials

davidhk, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Printing Issues with Photo Gallery - Similar Threads - Printing Issues Photo

2. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo gallery: Has windows photo gallery app been deleted . Cannot open many pictures saying I need permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/e237a683-595b-4c7d-9569-63a7a57703d0
  3. no option to print in color in photo gallery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no option to print in color in photo gallery: On my Microsoft Surface Pro, there are issues with printing that I don't have on my laptop. Using Photo Gallery, there is no option to print in color or black and white. I click on Advanced settings and there is nothing there allowing me to change color printing. All the...
  4. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Gallery: It seems since the last update that I can no longer open photos, using Photo Gallery, that have beensent to me through email . They first opened in Sketchbook, which I removed, now they open in Paint3D. How can I make them always open with Photo Gallery like they used to?...
  5. Photo gallery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo gallery: How do I remove pictures that were automatically downloaded from the internet and put in my photo gallery..and therefore using up my space. and how can I stop that from happening? Thanks for any help you can offer!!...
  6. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I move from one picture to another in Photo Gallery WITHOUT Slide Show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/71525ccf-6da8-431f-9f49-4b2ead1a70cb
  7. Photo Gallery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Gallery: I like Photo Gallery and want to make a slide show, what is a good Windows 10 App that replaces Photo Gallery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/7d5ba969-0cd6-4afa-80ee-bf03bf5d0afc"
  8. photo gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo gallery: Photo gallery,not working as it should,can I update,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-gallery/0f4e5b2a-0138-4884-8bff-7701c1ad525c
  9. Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery: How do I copy a photo from one folder to another (in Photo Gallery)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-gallery/1408aca9-4d5f-4811-acd6-921049531f59
  10. Photo Gallery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo Gallery: Have used Photo gallery successfully for a long time, no problems. Occasionally I have to send photos individually or in pairs rather than 4 or 5 at a time. Current problem: Now when I use my SD card reader, I don't get an immediate option to transfer or import the...