Windows 10: Printing Issues

Discus and support Printing Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can only print current page (not all or a given page range e.g. 1-3) whatever I request results in the current page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eushavio, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Eushavio Win User

Printing Issues

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can only print current page (not all or a given page range e.g. 1-3) whatever I request results in the current page only being printed - any suggestions?

HP ProBook S Series / HP DeskJet 3050A

Peter S.

:)

Eushavio, Nov 22, 2015
  2. RFOXOZ Win User

printing issues

Thank you. It's working perfectly now.

RFOXOZ, Nov 22, 2015
  3. RFOXOZ Win User
    printing issues

Just checked again. Apparently it's Windows 2007.

RFOXOZ, Nov 22, 2015
  4. Williams Win User

Printing Issues

Do you have installed the latest drivers?

Williams, Nov 22, 2015
  5. Eushavio Win User
    I believe so

Eushavio, Nov 22, 2015
  6. Something with the big November Threshold update changed EDGE printing performance for the worse on many computers.

1.) As pointed out by thread starter Eushavio, printing the exact pages you want in a multi-page document rarely works. If you want to print page 1 of 3, Edge will print page 3.

2.) The EDGE print quality output always defaults to "NORMAL". This uses a lot more ink than "DRAFT". I have the printer default set to "Draft" in Control Panel settings, but it makes no difference to Edge. With each print, even if it's 4 or 5 documents in a row, I must mentally remember to physically change to output quality from NORMAL to DRAFT.

Is anyone else experiencing either or both of the above issues with EDGE? Neither problem was present on my P.C. before the Threshold update.

To make matters worse, as of Threshold-2, you can no longer report Edge issues, unless you've set up a Microsoft account.
    -Allen

EDIT TO ADD: Regarding item #2 above. After Threshold-2 two installed, it brought in a new Brother Print Driver, which reset my printer to it's default print output quality, which is "Normal". I changed it back to "Draft" in Devices/Printers and now EDGE is defaulting to "Draft" with each print job, like it should. Something to keep in mind if your printer output quality mysteriously changes to NORMAL, if you've previously set it to DRAFT.

AllenChicago, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Printing Issues

1. Printing Issues - Similar Threads - Printing Issues

2. Odd printing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...
  3. Odd printing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...
  4. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Issues: I have a HP Desk jet plus 4155 wireless, I cannot get to print, also cannot fine the drivers for 4155, just 4100, how do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues/e344403a-84a5-424d-bad0-6b8ef4e3ac27
  5. Printing Issues

Printing Issues: I have a HP Desk jet plus 4155 wireless, I cannot get to print, also cannot fine the drivers for 4155, just 4100, how do I correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues/e344403a-84a5-424d-bad0-6b8ef4e3ac27
  6. Printing Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  8. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  9. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...
  10. Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer

Printing issues - Just built Windows 11 PC and HP envy 5530 printer: Greetings , just built my new computer and have an issue printing. Excel Docs and word docs print fine. When I use the snipping tool and /or "print Screen" and past picture onto a word doc or excel, it will either not print or print a small portion. When printing pictures,...