Windows 10: printing items

Discus and support printing items in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; when i click to print the item gets printed but then is stuck in the printer queue as printing making it a very lengthy process if i want to print more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by janedevine, Mar 25, 2021.

1. printing items

when i click to print the item gets printed but then is stuck in the printer queue as printing making it a very lengthy process if i want to print more than 1 item as i have to wait for it to clear

:)

janedevine, Mar 25, 2021
  2. GraceCar Win User

In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing.

In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing. Search list of hotels I might want to stay at is not printing. Has something changed in Windows 10?

GraceCar, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 25, 2021
  4. lb_1978 Win User

printing items

printing selected items

Hi,

How do I print just a selected part of a web page in Windows 10? A "print selected item" option is either missing or hard to find.

Also, an upgrade should NOT clear the existing favorites list! I upgraded instead of buying a new PC and now a few dozen websites are gone and will need to redone by memory.

Thank you

lb_1978, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

printing items

1. printing items - Similar Threads - printing items

2. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  3. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  4. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printing a saved Print Screen item

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing a saved Print Screen item: Hello. Have used Print Screen forever. Love it. However, last two days now, when I select a PrintScreen document saved usually to my desktop, there is a white blank area regardless if I select Potrait or Landscape. I have checked all the settings and nothing seems to fix...
  6. problem with selected item not being sent to print que ,,,all printer test pages are ok

problem with selected item not being sent to print que ,,,all printer test pages are ok: problem with selected item not being sent to print que ,,,all printer test pages are ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-selected-item-not-being-sent-to-print/c0430ea2-b85d-4907-8c0f-4ccbce36cbd6
  7. Printing large items from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing large items from Mail: I have tried all the things i have been told to do but i still can't print large emails from Windows Mail. Small emails are not too much of a problem but large ones all i get is the black lines along the top and then it just stops. If i use Outlook 365, Firefox or my own...
  8. Batch Printing Items/Context Menu: works for admin, not for user

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch Printing Items/Context Menu: works for admin, not for user: One of our users wants to batch print items (PDFs) and often more than 15 at a time. I know that option goes away with usual settings, but I modified the registry to allow more than 15 to have full context menu options. Like this:...
  9. In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing.

In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing.: In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing. Here is my search....
  10. In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing.

In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing.: In Windows 10 - Printer problem - Items sent to print are not printing. Search list of hotels I might want to stay at is not printing. Has something changed in Windows 10?...