Windows 10: Printing jobs do not show up in printing que.

Discus and support Printing jobs do not show up in printing que. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer was operating fine until about 3 weeks ago. I have a Samsung ML-2010 printer and I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit. Tried troubleshooter and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by str_lee, Oct 8, 2019.

1. str_lee Win User

Printing jobs do not show up in printing que.

Printer was operating fine until about 3 weeks ago. I have a Samsung ML-2010 printer and I'm running Windows 10, 64 bit. Tried troubleshooter and it says everything is fine but nothing prints. Very frustrating. Please help.

:)

str_lee, Oct 8, 2019
  2. SRP
    srp Win User

Your Print Job Is Waiting By Other Job?

Thank you - there are 0 documents queued in the printer. The "Property List" document was what I was trying to print at the time. Whenever I try to print, the document name I am currently printing is what shows up there, then it eventually prints after a minute or two.

3. ellary Win User
    Print jobs stuck in print quese

My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the other job but the test page won't cancel. Restarting the print spool service resulted in the test page printing but remaining in the queue in printing status.

What should me next steps be?

ellary, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Tom-Con Win User

Windows print problem. Every Time! Printer prints job, but on PC it still says "Printing" and no additional job will print.

This happens EVERY time.

It happens on two different printers on two different networks (at home and at work)....so it is a WINDOWS problem, not a PRINTER problem.

Send a job to the printer.

It completes and prints JUST FINE. All is well.

THEN==>>

In the printer window for that printer, it continues to say "Printing" (forever!) even tho the job has successfully completed. If i highlight the job and "Delete" it, it says "Deleting"....forever. No other print job sent will print, as they are all blocked
    behind the job that has already successfully printed, and that cannot be manually deleted, either.

So, EVERY TIME the queue must be manually cleared out. The only way i can print another job is a 3-step process

• Go to Services, Stop print queue.
    • Go to PRINTERS folder, delete all files.
    • Go back to Services, and START print queue.

After those three steps, I can print again...exactly one print job...then it happens the same again for that job. Obviously this is a complete hassle.

I would like specific and definitive instructions not on how to now get WINDOWS to work "normally"...so that when a print job successfully prints and is done, the queue for that printer shows as empty, and so more print jobs can be sent.

If this were a very intermittent occasional problem it might be tolerable. But it happens EVERY TIME with EVERY PRINTER.

Help!

Tom-Con, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Printing jobs do not show up in printing que. - Similar Threads - Printing jobs show

2. Print queue fills up with about 200 print jobs just by printing once! Printing is extremely...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print queue fills up with about 200 print jobs just by printing once! Printing is extremely...: HIWhen I print the windows test page it is printed in 2 seconds!When I print from my receipt software people come in and pay bills etc my printer prints in about 20 seconds!I noticed that the windows print queue fills up with more than 200 print jobs. I suspect that this is...
  3. Print queue fills up with about 200 print jobs just by printing once! Printing is extremely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print queue fills up with about 200 print jobs just by printing once! Printing is extremely...: HIWhen I print the windows test page it is printed in 2 seconds!When I print from my receipt software people come in and pay bills etc my printer prints in about 20 seconds!I noticed that the windows print queue fills up with more than 200 print jobs. I suspect that this is...
  4. How do I get my print spooler to STOP hanging up on print jobs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my print spooler to STOP hanging up on print jobs?: For about a month now, print jobs are getting stuck. I'll print one document, then when I go to print another, the second job gets stuck, and the print queue shows the previous job, which completed printing, is still in queue. I have needed to go into services, stop the...
  5. How do I get my print spooler to STOP hanging up on print jobs?

How do I get my print spooler to STOP hanging up on print jobs?: For about a month now, print jobs are getting stuck. I'll print one document, then when I go to print another, the second job gets stuck, and the print queue shows the previous job, which completed printing, is still in queue. I have needed to go into services, stop the...
  6. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  7. old print job overlaying all new print jobs

old print job overlaying all new print jobs: I'm using a canon printer, connected with usb to my main computer PC running Windows 11 Home. Also have a laptop that connects to the printer via wifi. Previously a very long print job was printed from the laptop. Now every new print job from either computer gets the original...
  8. Print Job Disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Job Disappearing: I followed all the recommended options for helping my print job not disappear, but they continue to spool for a couple seconds then disappear...I am at my wits end. I know its not the printer because a test print works fine. I have windows 10...
  9. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...
  10. Print jobs stuck in print quese

in Windows 10 Support
    Print jobs stuck in print quese: My wife recently changed from Chrome to Firefox on her laptop. Afterward the system would hang whenever she tried to print something. I looked and it seems that jobs get stuck in the print queue after printing. There was a test page and another job. I was able to cancel the...