Windows 10: Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue

Discus and support Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When we are printing a JPEG Image from any network computer to any network printer in the office it does not print the center of the image. Does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob Goldberger, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue

When we are printing a JPEG Image from any network computer to any network printer in the office it does not print the center of the image. Does the same to each image on a contact sheet as well. Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue [​IMG]

Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue [​IMG]

:)

Jacob Goldberger, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue

my printer is not printing from the computer

Hi my printer can print copies but will not print directly from my computer? Tried all of the suggestions you had listed but it still is not printing unless I want a copy? HELP!

Theresa Gelchie

TerryGelchie, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue

1. Printing JPEG from any computer to any printer in our office issue - Similar Threads - Printing JPEG computer

2. Printing from Any office apps freeze locks the device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Any office apps freeze locks the device: Hi There, Since upgrading to Win11, whenever I process a print job, I get a message saying connecting to printer, the only option available is cancel, it never connects to my printer, and when canceling it freeze locks this document. I am forced to close the application with...
  3. Printing from Any office apps freeze locks the device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing from Any office apps freeze locks the device: Hi There, Since upgrading to Win11, whenever I process a print job, I get a message saying connecting to printer, the only option available is cancel, it never connects to my printer, and when canceling it freeze locks this document. I am forced to close the application with...
  4. Suddenly unable to print to any network printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly unable to print to any network printer: I've not had any problems in the past but now can not print to any of our 3 printers on the our WIFI. Running printer troubleshooter returned: 1 Printer XXX cannot be contacted. 2 Remote device or resource won't accept the connection TCP 515 Note: all other Windows 10...
  5. Can't print on any printer

Can't print on any printer: I have a Windows 10 machine (Dell optiplex 9010) Windows 10 Pro V 1903 OS build 18362.535 I am trying to print over USB to - Xerox Phaser 6500N - HP Laserjet M15a Windows will accept a print job and the printer does nothing. For the Xerox, it sits in the queue....
  6. Printing any document on any printer open Office 365 screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing any document on any printer open Office 365 screen: I print on any program (Word, Excel, Poblisher, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, Google Chrome, Brave, etc) on any of my two printers (Xerox CQ8900 and Epson Stylus NX515) and it keeps opening that annoying Office 365 screen. I close the screen and when I print again, it opens that...
  7. printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer no longer prints from websites, emails or any app: please help, this just happened after a few failed updates, enclosing screenshot...when I click on print it opens up "this pc/documents and ask to save as printer file .prn and printer dialogue window closes, this is very bad as printer status is ready and all is well with...
  8. Can't print in colour to any printer from any app

Can't print in colour to any printer from any app: Weird issue, I cannot print in colour at all any more. I have tried different printers and printing from different apps, all with the same result, i.e. colour prints in grayscale. I have looked at 'manage your device', 'printer properties' and 'printing preferences' and...
  9. Can't print in colour to any printer from any app

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't print in colour to any printer from any app: Weird issue, I cannot print in colour at all any more. I have tried different printers and printing from different apps, all with the same result, i.e. colour prints in grayscale. I have looked at 'manage your device', 'printer properties' and 'printing preferences' and...
  10. Unable to print to any printer or on any network

Unable to print to any printer or on any network: Was printing fine one day on a Dell laptop that is about 4 years old, and then the next day it just stopped printing. When printing from a Microsoft program (Word, Excel, etc.) I get a message like "Word can print due to a problem with the printer setup." When I print from...