Windows 10: Printing Jpegs

Discus and support Printing Jpegs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnHenderson2, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Printing Jpegs

I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up.

Printing Jpegs 7836c0d9-8a7e-44e3-8ac1-08bac196bee1?upload=true.png

I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded the Adobe Photoshop Express app but that had the same error message

I did manage to print a jpeg with the Epson photo printer that gets installed when you add the printer, but I print different size pics so that's not really an option.

:)

AnnHenderson2, Jun 23, 2019

2. Printing JPEG's using Windows 10

Which program are you trying to print the JPEGs from?

Have you tried using the Photo printing wizard? Right click one of the JPEGs, click Print then follow the on screen wizard?

What type of printer are you using?

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Option 1: Run the Printer Troubleshooter -
    http://aka.ms/diag_printer10

If you are using an HP Printer, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor:

HP Print and Scan Doctor - HP Support

How to Use HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to fix Printer problems

Option 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer

A. Uninstall the Printer

Windows Key+X > Apps and Features / Programs and Features

Select your printer.

Select Uninstall.

Windows key+R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose Delete or Remove Device

Windows Key+R, type Cmd, hit Enter

Type printui.exe /s > OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

B. Install the Driver

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers

Reinstall the Printer driver

Reboot the computer

Try printing again.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Can't print jpegs to pdf

Hi,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print the file? If you do, a screenshot will be appreciated.
    • Does the printing issue persist on certain files? Or does it also persist when trying to print any scanned documents?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Printing Jpegs

can print from word, but not from web or pdf or jpeg

Did all of the steps suggested. Problem not resolved until Google Cloud print was installed.

Thank you for your suggestions

GeraldJoneskc, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Printing Jpegs

1. Printing Jpegs - Similar Threads - Printing Jpegs

2. Double-clicking jpegs tries to print, not view, on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double-clicking jpegs tries to print, not view, on Windows 11: Hello,I just bought a new PC with Windows 11 Home Edition. It has all the latest OS updates.When I double-click a jpeg to view it, a program appears trying to get me to print the image. I'm not trying to print, I simply want to open the jpeg thumbnail to view it larger like...
  3. Double-clicking jpegs tries to print, not view, on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double-clicking jpegs tries to print, not view, on Windows 11: Hello,I just bought a new PC with Windows 11 Home Edition. It has all the latest OS updates.When I double-click a jpeg to view it, a program appears trying to get me to print the image. I'm not trying to print, I simply want to open the jpeg thumbnail to view it larger like...
  4. Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...: When I send an email with a PDF file attached Outlook is sending emails, but the recipient doesn't get it. It is in the sent folder but nothing on the other side. They have checked spam etc. So rather than sending the PDF I want to use a JPEG....
  5. Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...

Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...: When I send an email with a PDF file attached Outlook is sending emails, but the recipient doesn't get it. It is in the sent folder but nothing on the other side. They have checked spam etc. So rather than sending the PDF I want to use a JPEG....
  6. Is there any way to add JPEG format to print to file rather than the PDF, or can I only do...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Photos app won't print JPEG images.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app won't print JPEG images.: I work in IT at a public library. Some of our PCs accidently got updated to Windows 11, so we rolled back to 10. But now these PCs cannot print JPEG images anymore, at least not from the default Photos app. I just get an error about printer configuration. Has anyone had this...
  8. "Print Pictures" app will NOT stop opening my PNG and JPEG files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Print Pictures" app will NOT stop opening my PNG and JPEG files.: This is an infuriating one, I cannot open PNG and JPEG files with IrfanView as default, or any photo viewer for that matter. Windows forces Print Pictures to be the default for these files. In fact, when I try to change the file extension associations in IrfanView's settings...
  9. "Print Pictures" app will NOT stop opening my PNG and JPEG files.

"Print Pictures" app will NOT stop opening my PNG and JPEG files.: This is an infuriating one, I cannot open PNG and JPEG files with IrfanView as default, or any photo viewer for that matter. Windows forces Print Pictures to be the default for these files. In fact, when I try to change the file extension associations in IrfanView's settings...
  10. windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM: This problem did no occur when useing vista. Inwindow 10 word starting on new empty page i insert a jpeg pic, then set it behind text, then copy and paste set the the same image below the first then i print, the top imige prints ok the one below prints with a small identical...