Windows 10: Printing label sheets (print preview does not match document.)

Discus and support Printing label sheets (print preview does not match document.) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I match 4 column label document to print preview (only coming up 2 coumns and different) on bother HL3170 lazer printer? We set the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PegBalch, Jul 11, 2019.

1. PegBalch Win User

Printing label sheets (print preview does not match document.)

How can I match 4 column label document to print preview (only coming up 2 coumns and different) on bother HL3170 lazer printer? We set the printer settings media to labels and tried manuel feed option, but getting a match.

Moved from: Office/ Word / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

PegBalch, Jul 11, 2019

2. label printing

my printer is constantly defaulting to cd/dvd labels when I try to print an A4 sheet of different address labels

Snoopygreen, Jul 11, 2019
  3. PRINT PREVIEW

Hi Glenda,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

To assist you better I would appreciate if you could answer the following question:

1. Are you unable to print any documents?

2. What is the exact issue you are facing?

To see what the print copy will look like before you print it, open the document in a program that offers a print preview. Print preview is typically located on the File menu for a program. You should be able to preview
    each page of the document. In some programs, you can choose print options in the preview mode, and then print directly from the preview. In other programs, you might have to close the preview, change the document or your printer settings, and then print it.

Arrange all your stuff, and press Old method
    Ctrl + P keys shortcut. This shortcut will call the available list of all devices on the right- hand of the screen chooses the choice by scrolling up and down.

While printing, you will come in the center of maximum options which can be use for the printing option. So arrange all your stuff, choose some preferences and go with the Print Button.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Printing label sheets (print preview does not match document.)

Microsoft Office stopped printing. It shows the preview but the print sheet comes out blank

Microsoft Office has stopped printing on windows 10. It was printing fine but now it shows the preview and the print sheet comes out blank

claudehand, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Printing label sheets (print preview does not match document.)

1. Printing label sheets (print preview does not match document.) - Similar Threads - Printing label sheets

2. Print scale not matching preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print scale not matching preview: After setting the print scale in the Windows 11 print dialog, printed web pages on my HP Laserjet 1022 have suddenly started printing at a smaller scale than depicted in the preview. It has been fine up until today. MS Print to PDF works fine, printing as depicted in the...
  3. Print scale not matching preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print scale not matching preview: After setting the print scale in the Windows 11 print dialog, printed web pages on my HP Laserjet 1022 have suddenly started printing at a smaller scale than depicted in the preview. It has been fine up until today. MS Print to PDF works fine, printing as depicted in the...
  4. Cannot Print Label

Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  5. Saved Word document not showing on Print Preview or printing out

in Windows 10 News
    Saved Word document not showing on Print Preview or printing out: [ATTACH]While Word offers an excellent way to preview the document before it is printed, […] This article Saved Word document not showing on Print Preview or printing out first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Printing Labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Labels: I have a partial sheet of labels or a full sheet, it doesn't matter. I don't want to print a full sheet nor do I want to print just one label, I want to print more than one and less than a full sheet. Can I print let's say 3 labels all the same and designate where the labels...
  7. printing labels

printing labels: I can print the Avery labels on test sheet and they align okay, however when I print on the label sheet they mis-align almost an inch on the vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-labels/08165bcc-e455-4c82-861e-b99626e22bde
  8. Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets

Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets: When trying to print a model on paper, it always prints at the same size even when I change the dimensions on 3d builder. Is it possible to print on paper in the same 2D dimensions as on the 3d builder application? Yours Sincerely MD 3D Printing ***Modified Title...
  9. printing labels

printing labels: having trouble printing 5160 labels from an existing excel list onto word, and trying to tighten up the leading so that the names & addresses fit onto the label and NOT print onto the space of the label selected ?...
  10. Contact sheets - print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact sheets - print: I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards....