Windows 10: printing labels from excel using Word.

Discus and support printing labels from excel using Word. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have set up the labels, and need 4 pages to print, however only the first one prints. I looked in properties, and in the details section, it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BettyVoss, Nov 30, 2018.

1. BettyVoss Win User

printing labels from excel using Word.

I have set up the labels, and need 4 pages to print, however only the first one prints. I looked in properties, and in the details section, it shows "pages 1" In a previous version, set up for different information, it shows "pages 4" and prints all my pages. How do I change thee 1 to 4?

:)

BettyVoss, Nov 30, 2018
  2. PatSzweda Win User

PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

To further troubleshoot your printing concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, try to print an Excel, Word and Adobe file.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the user profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.
    Please take note if you will experience the printing issue on TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 30, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Dymo Label printing from Excel

Yes it is possible to print Dymo labels straight from an Excel Spreadsheet, you can import the spreadsheet directly into the Dymo software (by selecting Import Data and print) . . .

Click HERE for an article which explains how to do that!

DaveM121, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. printing labels from excel using Word. - Similar Threads - printing labels excel

2. Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print labels from Excel with Dymo label printer: Is it possible to print a label on the Dymo 450 label printer directly from an Excel spreadsheet cell, without having to import the data? I just want to print 2 or 3 cells straight off the spreadsheet. Is it possible to select a cell/s within Excel and just select print?...
  3. Windows 10 Label printing in Word 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Label printing in Word 2016: How do fix labels not lining up properly in Word 2016 using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-label-printing-in-word-2016/f96efd16-c12f-4ebf-9d2c-a8190405be64
  4. Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF

Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF: I just tried to use Microsoft Print to PDF to create a document from Word with duplexing. Note that this is entirely Windows, Word, and Microsoft Print to PDF, there are no physical printers or third party products involved. I was given two options: "Print One Sided" and...
  5. Printing Labels

Printing Labels: I have a partial sheet of labels or a full sheet, it doesn't matter. I don't want to print a full sheet nor do I want to print just one label, I want to print more than one and less than a full sheet. Can I print let's say 3 labels all the same and designate where the labels...
  6. Making Labels in Word with Excel document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Making Labels in Word with Excel document: Hello, I'm trying to make raffle tickets in Word2016. I have the tickets created and designed how I would like dimension-wise. I have created a "label" mail merge which successfully duplicated all the tickets. I created an Excel2016 file with the numbers 100-350 and saved...
  7. printing labels

printing labels: I can print the Avery labels on test sheet and they align okay, however when I print on the label sheet they mis-align almost an inch on the vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-labels/08165bcc-e455-4c82-861e-b99626e22bde
  8. Excel and word 365 not printing

Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  9. printing labels

printing labels: having trouble printing 5160 labels from an existing excel list onto word, and trying to tighten up the leading so that the names & addresses fit onto the label and NOT print onto the space of the label selected ?...
  10. Using Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...