Windows 10: printing labels on template

Discus and support printing labels on template in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot get labels to print correctly. The labels are off center and don't align with the template.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarolBaness, Oct 1, 2018.

1. printing labels on template

I cannot get labels to print correctly. The labels are off center and don't align with the template.

:)

CarolBaness, Oct 1, 2018

2. Printing Word Labels following Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and Office 365. I am a large volume user of Labels and following the upgrades, none of my templates will print correctly on the label sheets. The text seems smaller when printed and the label content doesn't position
    correctly in the centre of the label (with some going into other labels on the sheet). Any ideas what has happened. I have another computer and separate printer also upgraded but labels print fine so I don't know why one computer and printer is printing differently
    now. The computer printing correctly was upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10, the computer printing incorrectly was upgraded from Windows xp (I think) to 10.

PhillipMcLeod, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Printing Word Labels following Windows 10 Upgrade

Not helpful to me. I am trying to print a PDF file for my business. They are ALL off template and this is costing me TIME.

RACHELLELATOUR, Oct 1, 2018
  4. printing labels on template

Non Print of Avery Labels HP printer 6978

Multiple attempts to print label # 5260 not found in the Avery list and # 5160 fails to print and does not populate in the print queue. Labels I had previously used # 8162 are also not in the options for Avery with Windows 10.

JerryWelsh1, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

printing labels on template

1. printing labels on template - Similar Threads - printing labels template

2. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  3. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  4. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Avery label templates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Avery label templates: Always set up labels in my Word Perfect software. Now the templates do not format correctly. Avery was no help at all. Anyone have any solutions to this? All my mailing labels are set up in the software and now the templates seem to have gone haywire....
  6. Printing Labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Labels: I have a partial sheet of labels or a full sheet, it doesn't matter. I don't want to print a full sheet nor do I want to print just one label, I want to print more than one and less than a full sheet. Can I print let's say 3 labels all the same and designate where the labels...
  7. printing labels

printing labels: I can print the Avery labels on test sheet and they align okay, however when I print on the label sheet they mis-align almost an inch on the vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-labels/08165bcc-e455-4c82-861e-b99626e22bde
  8. Printing an envelope from a template

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing an envelope from a template: I am trying to print a @10 envelope from a template on a Canon printer. I have inserted my logo into the return address. When I try to print the envelope there is no selection for #10. When I select "custom 4.13 x 9.5" the envelope comes out blank from the printer. ???...
  9. print label feature

print label feature: where is the print label feature on wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-label-feature/f2627188-c434-49aa-8a46-23bb67e14fdb
  10. printing labels

printing labels: having trouble printing 5160 labels from an existing excel list onto word, and trying to tighten up the leading so that the names & addresses fit onto the label and NOT print onto the space of the label selected ?...