Windows 10: Printing mail

Discus and support Printing mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My google emails suddenly became very small when printing. How can I fix that? I am using Windows 10. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichelGauthier1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Printing mail

My google emails suddenly became very small when printing. How can I fix that? I am using Windows 10. Thanks

:)

MichelGauthier1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows 10 Mail app won't print some messages

We appreciate that you perform the steps that we've provided. We'd like to know if you're able to print files when using other applications. Since you mentioned that the issue still persists, we suggest that you uninstall the Windows 10 Mail app
    using the Windows PowerShell. To do this, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it, then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command below:
      • Get-AppxPackage *windowscommunicationsapps* | Remove-AppxPackage, then press
        Enter.

Once done, we suggest that you download theWindows 10 Mail and Calendar app from the
    Windows Store.

Get back to us with the result.

Clark Ari, Sep 9, 2018
  3. How do I print e-mails in windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide few information in order to assist you better.

• How are you trying to print the email? Is it from the mail app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to fix the issue?
    • Is your printer attached to the system?

Whenever you open a mail, press CTRL + P simultaneously. You will get the option to print.

I suggest you to run App troubleshooter if the issue is regarding the mail app.

• Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search next to start.

• Click on ‘View All’ on left side and select ‘Windows store Apps’.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Get back to us with the updated status. we'll be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Printing mail

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Printing mail

1. Printing mail - Similar Threads - Printing mail

2. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  3. I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to print envelopes using Mail Merge feature in MS Word.: However, each time I send the document to the printer, the Printer cancels it. I have tried everything to fix it and I know it's not the printer or the software. Windows 11 is not working properly. I have done this for years using Window 10, Windows 97, Windows 95... etc....
  4. Trying to make mailing labels in ACCESS --when trying to print error message on name and...

Trying to make mailing labels in ACCESS --when trying to print error message on name and...: Making mailing labels using ACCESS......Doing it as I always do. When previewing the label, I get "error" in stead of names, and "error" instead of city/state. How to eliminate this issue? Then I get a message about parameters, and the word TRIM. I have no idea what/where to...
  5. Trying to make mailing labels in ACCESS --when trying to print error message on name and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to make mailing labels in ACCESS --when trying to print error message on name and...: Making mailing labels using ACCESS......Doing it as I always do. When previewing the label, I get "error" in stead of names, and "error" instead of city/state. How to eliminate this issue? Then I get a message about parameters, and the word TRIM. I have no idea what/where to...
  6. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...
  7. Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??

Why can't I print a mailing label sent to me in Microsoft outlook mail and calendar email??: I am trying to print out a label sent to me in email, and I save it to desktop and still it won't print. printer is good and I have run diagnostics and that is good too. What am I doing wrong?...
  8. new asus pc windows 11 mail wont print .. for page i need to print i have to uninstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new asus pc windows 11 mail wont print .. for page i need to print i have to uninstall...: new asus pc windows 11 mail wont print .. for page i need to print i have to uninstall printer & reinstall ok for one print and i have to repeat.print queue just lags and wont cancel and wont delete until i remove hp printer....
  9. new asus pc windows 11 mail wont print .. for page i need to print i have to uninstall...

new asus pc windows 11 mail wont print .. for page i need to print i have to uninstall...: new asus pc windows 11 mail wont print .. for page i need to print i have to uninstall printer & reinstall ok for one print and i have to repeat.print queue just lags and wont cancel and wont delete until i remove hp printer....
  10. Why doesn't my new Canon 3260 receive print signals from my AOL mail on my new HP computer.

Why doesn't my new Canon 3260 receive print signals from my AOL mail on my new HP computer.: I have a new Canon G3260 printer and a new HP computer. I cannot get the printer to receive print instructions from my AOL account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-new-canon-3260-receive-print-signals/324cb4cd-dfe4-46cf-aabb-e44117e4be3d