Windows 10: Printing Margins in Windows 10

Discus and support Printing Margins in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Margins are changing from single sided to double sided printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LouieR90, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LouieR90 Win User

Printing Margins in Windows 10

Margins are changing from single sided to double sided printing

:)

LouieR90, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ApolloFly Win User

margins not printing correctly

looking for some help please. Using a dell all in one desktop pc. A dell mono laser printer. just upgrade to win 10 (from 7).
    use "word" for all my company documents, and documents set with specific margins and headers.
    worked fine on win7, but now same document printing to slightly different layout, which is not good enough for my purposes.
    basically its printing smaller than before, so font smaller, and more importantly, gutter at bottom of margin much bigger.
    As I'm writing this it seems another way to describe the problem is that the page contents are being somehow shrunk.
    A4 paper with mostly text on .........

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

ApolloFly, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Aug 19, 2019
  4. Printing Margins in Windows 10

margin centering

Hi David,

To better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Are you trying to print a page from Internet Explorer 11?
    • Have you already tried to check the margin size on Settings
      > Print > Page Setup?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Printing Margins in Windows 10

1. Printing Margins in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printing Margins

2. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  3. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  4. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change margins when printing half-fold cards?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change margins when printing half-fold cards?: H How do I change margins on half-cards on an HP deskjet 3755 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-margins-when-printing-half-fold/e157d34b-63db-4c62-a4cd-af6792e3d887
  6. Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Radio Button and border margin behaving differently in print preview and export into PDF...: Hi, I am using excel 2016., for one document having radio button ,check boxes and other set of control. when I see this in print preview and exporting into PDF it was ok when using one printer , but while changing the printer the radio buttons are getting enlarged and...
  7. Your margins are pretty small – Printing error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your margins are pretty small – Printing error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the printing error message Your margins are pretty small when you try printing a document from Word or Excel on your Windows […] This article Your margins are pretty small – Printing error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Google Chrome - how to change print margins from inches to cm

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome - how to change print margins from inches to cm: its showing as inches but i want metrics! the page setup of other apps are showing cm/mm. firefox, word, notepaid. my printer (Dell 3330dn) has page set to A4 not letter. control panel > region set to english (UK) and measurements is showing metric. 154660
  9. My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it.

My gmail printing is giving me hugh margins problems and I cant figure out how to fix it.: Please help me fix my gmail setting so the margins are correct and I can print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-printing-is-giving-me-hugh-margins/c2ac25dd-d874-4860-a9ca-ef67154f7f4e
  10. Printing to OneNote Windows 10 app cuts off margins of all documents with no controls to fix!

Printing to OneNote Windows 10 app cuts off margins of all documents with no controls to fix!: Is there any solution or fix to the problem of printing from an application into OneNote and margins are severely truncated and you loose content from your original document? This issue was originally posted by CRogers3 in June 2019 in the OneNote thread - but apparently...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer margins in windows 10

2. adjust margin of win10 print queue

3. print margins windows 10

4. remove print margins windows drivers,
  5. windows print app remove margins,
  6. internet explorer reverts page margins