Windows 10: Printing Models On Paper

Discus and support Printing Models On Paper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to print a model on paper, it always prints at the same size even when I change the dimensions on 3d builder. Is it possible to print on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MD 3DPrinting, May 21, 2019.

1. Printing Models On Paper

When trying to print a model on paper, it always prints at the same size even when I change the dimensions on 3d builder. Is it possible to print on paper in the same 2D dimensions as on the 3d builder application?

Yours Sincerely

MD 3D Printing

:)

MD 3DPrinting, May 21, 2019

2. Fill paper with model when printing on paper, print to image

The model stays the same on the paper no matter if zoomed in or out. The orientation of the printed changes with the screen view just not the size.

Ultimately I am capturing the image of the textured model, therefore if it prints small, then when I cut it out from the PDF I have limited resolution to work with.

Is it possible to print to an image (jpeg) short of installing a print driver which prints to image?

Gregggorio, May 21, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, May 21, 2019
  4. Printing Models On Paper

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 21, 2019
Thema:

Printing Models On Paper

1. Printing Models On Paper - Similar Threads - Printing Models Paper

2. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  3. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Printer not printing if plain paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not printing if plain paper: I'm having an issue with my printer and i don't know if it is a Windows 10(20H2 19042.928). If i try to print with type paper configured to plain the paper comes blank, but if i change to glossy it prints fine, but printing this way is painfully slower and use more ink i...
  6. Printing a paper to my Brother printer using windows prints portrait on a landscape paper

Printing a paper to my Brother printer using windows prints portrait on a landscape paper: Windows cant seem to get printing right on my laptop Linux works perfectly fine BTW so not hardware and not printer Whenever I try to print a document in portrait orientation using windows, it prints out sideways as if the printer is printing to a portrait fed system,...
  7. glossy paper printing

glossy paper printing: am trying to print on glossy paper. when I try to change in printing preferences I get a protection fault error message. then I have to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. is there a solution?...
  8. not printing on paper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not printing on paper: my printer works and it acts like it is printing but noting is printing on the paper. The inks are all full so thats not the problem. Its just that nothing prints on the paper...
  9. no ink on the paper when it prints

no ink on the paper when it prints: my hp photosmart printer is not printing . i put new ink in it ,but it wont print anything on the paper. does anyone know what im doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-ink-on-the-paper-when-it-prints/3d7ddd5f-2dbc-4917-8d2b-b2d6284edbef
  10. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...: On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a 11X17 photo paper size?...