Windows 10: printing mulitple acrobat pdf files from a single folder

Discus and support printing mulitple acrobat pdf files from a single folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; trying to follow instructions and the 1st instruction is to Type *.PDF in the Search box at the upper right corner. what screen do I need to be in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EUGENE PEDEN, Oct 14, 2018.

1. printing mulitple acrobat pdf files from a single folder

trying to follow instructions and the 1st instruction is to Type *.PDF in the Search box at the upper right corner. what screen do I need to be in to do this?

:)

EUGENE PEDEN, Oct 14, 2018

2. Combining/Printing Multiple PDFs in Adobe Acrobat in Windows 10

Since having Windows 10 installed, I am having a problem combining multiple PDFs in Acrobat whether it is 2 or 42. The binder file created is an entire file of the same first file. Acrobat XI is set as the default program to open PDFs. I have tried both
    dragging/dropping the files into Acrobat, and using right click on the selected files to Combine in Acrobat.

I also tried drag/drop the PDFs into the printer spool (a suggestion I saw in a response to a different question), but dragging/dropping a select number of files does not print them all. For instance, I drag/drop 5 files...two (or maybe three) of the files
    will print, but not all. Frustrating.

Any suggestions?

TonyPHodges, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Win7 User Win User
    Destination Folder/File for MS Print to PDF

Right click on the Start button > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.

Right Click on 'Microsoft Print to PDF' printer.

Select Printer Properties.

Select the Ports Tab.

Check the FILE: ....Print to File box…..Microsoft Print to PDF

Click OK

Restart the computer

In the Edge Browser:

Click on the Print icon

Choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer dropdown list

Click on Print

The Save Print Output As window opens:

Name the File

Navigate to and open the folder where the file is to be saved

Click Save

My observation is that the PDF is printer more rapidly and reliably than using Adobe Acrobat

Win7 User, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Win7 User Win User

printing mulitple acrobat pdf files from a single folder

Destination Folder/File for MS Print to PDF

Right click on the Start button > Control Panel > Devices and Printers.

Right Click on 'Microsoft Print to PDF' printer.

Select Printer Properties.

Click the General tab

Click Change Properties
    Select the Ports Tab.

Check the FILE: ....Print to File box…..Microsoft Print to PDF

Click OK

Restart the computer

In the Edge Browser:

Click on the Print icon

Choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer dropdown list

Click on Print

The Save Print Output As window opens:

Name the File

Navigate to and open the folder where the file is to be saved

Click Save

My observation is that the PDF is printer more rapidly and reliably than using Adobe Acrobat

Win7 User, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

printing mulitple acrobat pdf files from a single folder

1. printing mulitple acrobat pdf files from a single folder - Similar Threads - printing mulitple acrobat

2. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat: I am using Windows 10, version 10.0.19042 Every time I open a pdf with Adobe Acrobat a window pops up and asks if I want to set Adobe as my default. I say yes and the window closes. If I check settings by file type, I see my preference has been changed to MS Edge. I change it...
  3. printing PDF FOLDERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printing PDF FOLDERS: PRINTER WONT PRINT PDF FOLDERS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdf-folders/6285b9e6-68d2-47c9-8a44-015436a5b6f8
  4. microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file: I selected multiple pdf files, then right click to print them to pdf. I assume only one windows would come out to save one file containing all the selected pdf. However, Multiple windows come out asking me to save the pdf files separately. I just want one file at the end....
  5. Will not print PDF files

Will not print PDF files: I can display the file, but cannot print attached PDF files that I am getting sent. So I have to use "Print display page" which is a god awfully slow process. I thought PDF files were universally accepted format. Do you know why it hangs up ? It just sits there, does...
  6. PDF print files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PDF print files: What inexpensive or free app or download is recommended to print to pdf large or custom paper sizes such as ArchD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-print-files/ba3eb7df-2b84-401a-ab03-cc8ae2dcd5f7
  7. PDF Utility to combine many folders of pdf's into a single pdf file

PDF Utility to combine many folders of pdf's into a single pdf file: I am looking for a software that I found several years back but can no longer locate. It was like a PDf 'Multi-tool' and one of its features was the ability to combine multiple folders containing pdf's and create a kind of single-file Pdf "book". This was a multipurpose...
  8. Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing a PDF e mail with Adobe Acrobat Reader.DC: Why can I not print a PDF file without buying Adobe Pro DC. How can I print PDF file with my normal Adobe Acrobat Reader DC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-pdf-e-mail-with-adobe-acrobat-readerdc/c9517cc7-5932-4a4f-9517-232b9c81db6a
  9. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  10. Printing a pdf file from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a pdf file from Windows 10: When I want to print from a Word Document it immediately saves to a pdf file and I just cannot get it to print. I have spent a long time trying everything I can think of and have no idea what else I might try. It's driving me mad (as well as being very inconvenient)....