Windows 10: printing multiple documents

Discus and support printing multiple documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to print multiple pdf documents without having to open and print each one individually.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarryKlassen, Jul 28, 2020.

1. printing multiple documents

I am trying to print multiple pdf documents without having to open and print each one individually.

:)

BarryKlassen, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2020
  3. SP1969 Win User
    Deleting multiple documents

That is simply more steps. What I want is for it to automatically select the next document in the list... so all I have to do is keep hitting delete. I know how to highlight sections or multiple documents... But I shouldn't have to select multiple at
    a time. As it is now, I have to physically select the next document in the list then hit delete.

For example, in Outlook, I can run down my list of emails for the day and just hit delete. Fast and simple.

I was once able to do that in Explorer.

SP1969, Jul 28, 2020
  4. printing multiple documents

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

printing multiple documents

1. printing multiple documents - Similar Threads - printing multiple documents

2. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  3. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  4. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  5. Printing documents

Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  6. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  7. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  8. Printing documents with multiple pages

9. print a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    print a document: I figured out how to get you the file with one cloud it was my first time please reply back idk why we got disconnected https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiYsR83BNH-di2gLBGBZjpBOSx-T?e=Z22cY8...
  10. Printing a document:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing a document:: When I hit the print option to print a document it always goes to save. It says it goes into an Adobe file and when I got to the Adobe to retrieve it to print I can't find it. How do I get the printer to just print and not save first?...