Windows 10: Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

Discus and support Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClarenceBodiker1, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP.

I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print them together. I have to open each picture and print then one by one.

Are there any programs I could use? I can't keep going back to my old laptop. It will give up at some point!

Thanks for your time.

:)

ClarenceBodiker1, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Perch14 Win User
    Printing multiple pics on one page

We just updated to Windows 10 and I can't figure out how to print multiple wallet sized pictures to one page of photo paper.

I can adjust the size to 9 images per sheet, but only one image prints on the page.

Perch14, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

I am trying to print multiple images

Hi,

Please check the following link. In that's you can see multiple steps to do multiple images

http://www.swsoftware.net/print-pultiple-photos...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

1. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Printing multiple images

2. How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10: We receive virtual faxes in my office in PDF form, and print a whole bunch of them at the beginning of the day. We have to open them in Microsoft Edge and print each individual fax. I tried dragging and dropping them into the printer's queue, but I got this message: "This...
  3. How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10: We receive virtual faxes in my office in PDF form, and print a whole bunch of them at the beginning of the day. We have to open them in Microsoft Edge and print each individual fax. I tried dragging and dropping them into the printer's queue, but I got this message: "This...
  4. How to print multiple PDFs at once on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page: Hello, One of our customers has this issue for several months now where he selects multiple images but could not print this on one page directly to the network printer. The print shows only a black page. Note that he could print individual images just fine. He was using...
  7. Windows Photo Viewer, failure to print multiple images on one page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  9. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  10. Printing documents with multiple pages