Windows 10: Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault

Discus and support Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One of our users is having an issue where they: Select 2 JPGs Right click and choose print. Click the Option on the right to print 2 up on a sheet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stuart-Rugby180, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault

One of our users is having an issue where they:

Select 2 JPGs

Right click and choose print.

Click the Option on the right to print 2 up on a sheet.

Click print.

The problem... is that the images print but have a massive band of white straight through the images.

I've tried this on another device and am getting the same result which makes me think this option just isn't working properly.

Just to note, I've tried different images with the same result. I have ran all windows updates. printed to different printers including a PDF with the same error.

Note, these machines are Microsoft Surface pro's.

I have tried this on a PC and it has worked fine!?!

Wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,

Stu

:)

Stuart-Rugby180, Mar 23, 2021

2. I am trying to print multiple images

Hi,

Please check the following link. In that's you can see multiple steps to do multiple images

http://www.swsoftware.net/print-pultiple-photos...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Mar 23, 2021
  3. DOSGeezer Win User
    print a "contact sheet" of images

Yes! Selecting different size paper does help, however, I still can't get the pics's (jpg) to print in order; e.g. 001, 002, 002 etc.

Got any more ideas?

thank you for your suggestions

DOS Geezer

DOSGeezer, Mar 23, 2021
  4. TreeSP12 Win User

Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?

TreeSP12, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault

1. Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault - Similar Threads - Printing multiple images

2. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...: This a Windows 10 question. I chose a topic that may not apply, but PLEASE help with my problem!! I have attempted numerous times to print multiple photos on one sheet. After selecting the photos to be printed and then clicking on Print there is no template from which choose...
  3. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...: This a Windows 10 question. I chose a topic that may not apply, but PLEASE help with my problem!! I have attempted numerous times to print multiple photos on one sheet. After selecting the photos to be printed and then clicking on Print there is no template from which choose...
  4. In Windows 13 - How to print more than or multiple images on one sheet. After tapping print...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  6. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  7. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  8. Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.

Printing multiple pages per sheet in Windows 11.: I recently acquired a new H laptop with Windows 11 installed. I discover, to my surprise, that I can no longer select multiple pages per sheet in printer options. The option simply does not appear. I have always been able to do this with previous versions of Windows while...
  9. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  10. Contact sheets - print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact sheets - print: I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards....