Windows 10: Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11

Discus and support Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is interesting. This came up for a customer wanting to print 30 .pdfs without opening each and every one. It stumped our analyst. We all know it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marc-Boise, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11

This is interesting. This came up for a customer wanting to print 30 .pdfs without opening each and every one. It stumped our analyst. We all know it should be select all / right click /print but huh? Where did it go?Error = This file cannot be printed. Please try opening the file with the correct application and printing from there. A clumsy solution, but it has worked flawlessly.So it would seem that Microsoft has removed the feature to print multiple .pdf files by selecting all , right click and print.Below are instructions on how to make it work. These instruction

:)

Marc-Boise, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Unable to Print PDF files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to print a PDF file. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer & PC?
    • Does this issue specific to a particular PDF file or all PDF file in the USB?
    • What is the program that you are using to open the PDF file in order to print?
    • Did you try printing any PDF file that is saved on the PC?
    • What happens when you try to print, do you get any error message/code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps from this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Also, if you are using the Adobe application to print the PDF file, refer this article from Adobe:
    Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 9, 2022
  4. CBroda Win User

Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11

Windows 11 and Microsoft Print to PDF

Hello all -

I have a new computer and Windows 11 (upgrade). Just tried to edit the Microsoft Print to PDF to include a new size (Arch D). I had done this successfully on a Windows 10 machine using the method described here:

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible? - Microsoft Community

Does not seem to work with Windows 11.

1. The print driver blows up if you add the name with a space in it, so I went from "Arch D" to "ArchD".
    2. Then it didn't like the larger paper sizes and blew up (had to reinstall the print driver).
    3. Then tied copying another of the definitions for another paper and just changed the name, using the same sizes. Nothing. Didn't blow up, but still couldn't see "ArchD" in the drop down list.
    4. Then looked at the registry and saw there is an entry showing the drop down list so I added it there. Nada.
    5. Giving up after 4 hours of attempts.
    Anyone know a good PDF maker besides expensive Adobe?

Chris

CBroda, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11

1. Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11 - Similar Threads - Printing Multiple PDF

2. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  3. MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft Print to PDF MYOB File: I raise purchase orders in MYOB i then use the Microsoft Print to PDF output to create a PDF which i then email to my SupplierHe cannot copy and paste the details from this file , I cannot alsoYour assitance would be gretaly appreciated...
  4. Why did Microsoft take awat the option to print multiple .PDF files at once from file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Microsoft take awat the option to print multiple .PDF files at once from file...: This is 2023... there is zero reasons we would need to open every .PDF file in order to print it. Please fix right-click / Print in Windows 11 ASAP...
  5. Why did Microsoft take awat the option to print multiple .PDF files at once from file...

Why did Microsoft take awat the option to print multiple .PDF files at once from file...: This is 2023... there is zero reasons we would need to open every .PDF file in order to print it. Please fix right-click / Print in Windows 11 ASAP...
  6. Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Multiple .PDF files from Microsoft Windows 10 or 11: This is interesting. This came up for a customer wanting to print 30 .pdfs without opening each and every one. It stumped our analyst. We all know it should be select all / right click /print but huh? Where did it go?Error = This file cannot be printed. Please try opening the...
  7. Windows 11 and Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Microsoft Print to PDF: Hello all -I have a new computer and Windows 11 upgrade. Just tried to edit the Microsoft Print to PDF to include a new size Arch D. I had done this successfully on a Windows 10 machine using the method described here:Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible? -...
  8. Windows 11 and Microsoft Print to PDF

Windows 11 and Microsoft Print to PDF: Hello all -I have a new computer and Windows 11 upgrade. Just tried to edit the Microsoft Print to PDF to include a new size Arch D. I had done this successfully on a Windows 10 machine using the method described here:Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible? -...
  9. printing pdf file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing pdf file in Windows 10: I have a saved pdf file on my computer. I have HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer. For some reason it will not print the pdf file. I have no idea why. I printed them all the time in Windows 7 but am now having trouble in Windows 10....
  10. Printing a pdf file from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a pdf file from Windows 10: When I want to print from a Word Document it immediately saves to a pdf file and I just cannot get it to print. I have spent a long time trying everything I can think of and have no idea what else I might try. It's driving me mad (as well as being very inconvenient)....