Windows 10: Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Discus and support Printing multiple photos on one sheet. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TreeSP12, Aug 13, 2019.

1. TreeSP12 Win User

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?

:)

TreeSP12, Aug 13, 2019
  2. VickieLW Win User

Print multiple photos on one sheet in Windows 10

No...changing the paper size still prints only 1 photo. I've tried many different options. It says that I can print multiple on one sheet, but I don't see where to do that. I've tried many different options, different photo sizes, different sheet sizes,
    2-in-1, etc, but still only prints 1 on the sheet, just different size photos. I don't get it, but thanks for trying.

VickieLW, Aug 13, 2019
  3. VickieLW Win User

Huh? We're wanting to know how to print multiple photos onto one sheet of paper. After selecting the photo, then in "print pictures" screen, there is no "select box (insert)". I can select a certain box for a size, but I have no idea what you mean by
    "insert". If I select the size of the photo that I want, (the wallet size, for example), then that's it. Only 1 (one) wallet size will print onto the sheet of paper. Under the wallet size box, it says "wallet (9)". But how do I get the 9 photos to print
    on that 1 sheet of paper. I don't want to choose 9 copies, because it'll print out 9 sheets of paper with only 1 (one) wallet size on every 9 sheets of paper. Thank you

VickieLW, Aug 13, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

The "Copies of Each Picture" option allows you to choose how many images you want on one page. If you're doing wallet size and choose nine copies, all nine will print on the same page, assuming there's room on the page for them:

Printing multiple photos on one sheet. 524aecc4-a0cb-4128-87a1-906b0a90a679?upload=true.png

JimWynne, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Printing multiple photos on one sheet. - Similar Threads - Printing multiple photos

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?: I am trying to print school pictures using the Photos app. I cannot get it to print multiple photos on the same page like Photo Viewer used to. 2 5x7 photos. Help please....
  5. I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to print multiple 5x7 pics of the same on one sheet of paper using Photos....How?: I am trying to print school pictures using the Photos app. I cannot get it to print multiple photos on the same page like Photo Viewer used to. 2 5x7 photos. Help please....
  6. Blank sheet follows the printed one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank sheet follows the printed one.: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 1909 and an Epson SX 215 printer which works well except for one thing. A single sheet it comes out perfectly printed, but is followed by another blank single sheet. Not a major problem I know but a major nuisance. Any advice appreciated. 177854
  7. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.: Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or...
  8. Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing multiple images on the same sheet. Fault: One of our users is having an issue where they: Select 2 JPGs Right click and choose print. Click the Option on the right to print 2 up on a sheet. Click print. The problem... is that the images print but have a massive band of white straight through the images....
  9. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

in Windows 10 Customization
    print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper: I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet. How can I do that? so far, no luck....frustrated. Thanks for any help. Betty...
  10. How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I print multiple photos on a single sheet in Windows 10?: I am trying to print multiple photos on a single sheet of plain paper. I select the multiple photos, then right click. The menu has one option only. That option is a full size photo paper for each photo on photo paper. What happened to the classic menu for photo template...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print 2 image in one sheet-a0 size

2. pictures several lions to print on one page