Windows 10: Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

Discus and support Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I am unable to print multiple pictures correctly on a single page using File Explorer. I have tried from various workstations and printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carlton Huth, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

Recently I am unable to print multiple pictures correctly on a single page using File Explorer. I have tried from various workstations and printers with no positive results. I did try it from a Windows 7 laptop and it prints correctly, so I have determined it is a Windows 10 issue. Looking at the recent installs there was Microsoft Health Tool update and Microsoft Photos update as well. I guidance would be appreciated.Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly [​IMG]

:)

Carlton Huth, Mar 16, 2021
  2. simba568 Win User

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else.

simba568, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Sara485 Win User
    Unable to print Multiple photos on one page from File Explorer...

So, I have Windows 10.1 and I used to be able to print multiple pictures on one page, right from File Explorer, without having to open the actual files. Now (what seems like out of nowhere - or possibly since the last update), even when I select multiple
    files, right click and select 'Print' from the menu that pops up, it immediately sends the file info to the printer and I get one picture on one page, wasting several pieces of paper... I took the same steps before and it would bring up the same 'how would
    you like to print' window that you get when you first open the file in Windows Picture Viewer, and I could choose how many I wanted per page, or what printer I wanted it to print from, etc... But now it skips right over that and its pretty damn wasteful and
    frustrating.... Help? Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly :) [[thx]]

Sara485, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

print multiple pictures on a page.

I want to print multiple colour pictures on a HP colour laserjet in windows 10. Now this used to work fine.

However following the last major security upgrade to the windows 10 the printing fails to work properly, only some small portions of

the pictures at an edge get printed, most of them are missing.

Now there is a workround - if I print the multiple pictures to a PDF file in the print manager and then print the PDF file, it all works.

But this is nothing like as convenient when you are trying to do lots of printing. So does anyone know what is going wrong and how to correct it.

Thanks in advance Terry

TerryRatcliffe, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

1. Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly - Similar Threads - Printing multiple pictures

2. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  3. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  4. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  6. how can I print multiple pictures on one page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I print multiple pictures on one page?: how can I print multiple pictures on one page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-on-one-page/716d8e38-6170-4bd4-b6d9-38ce14e5f584
  7. Printing multiple pictures on one page

Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  8. Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.: This has been asked before, but I don't see any answers. I need to arrange the order of four photos printed on the same page. I open the file, select the four pictures, select print, select four pictures per page. But I can't control the order in which they appear on the...
  9. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.: I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear. I open the folder with the four photos. I check the box on each picture and choose print. A page opens, which allows...
  10. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10: When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else. 110347