Windows 10: Printing multiple pictures on one page

Discus and support Printing multiple pictures on one page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Allen&Jane, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Printing multiple pictures on one page

How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What am I doing wrong? thanks.

:)

Allen&Jane, Sep 10, 2019
  2. simba568 Win User

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else.

simba568, Sep 10, 2019
  3. print multiple pictures on a page.

I want to print multiple colour pictures on a HP colour laserjet in windows 10. Now this used to work fine.

However following the last major security upgrade to the windows 10 the printing fails to work properly, only some small portions of

the pictures at an edge get printed, most of them are missing.

Now there is a workround - if I print the multiple pictures to a PDF file in the print manager and then print the PDF file, it all works.

But this is nothing like as convenient when you are trying to do lots of printing. So does anyone know what is going wrong and how to correct it.

Thanks in advance Terry

TerryRatcliffe, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Printing multiple pictures on one page

I can't print multiple photos on one page, always worked in Win live pictures. Help!

Have win pro 10 installed, I can't print out multiple pictures on a single photo paper. Only shows one picture when I select Multiple print files. Print photo has selections, but can't get to print out more than one picture. Any suggestions, Jim

jimtopside, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Printing multiple pictures on one page

1. Printing multiple pictures on one page - Similar Threads - Printing multiple pictures

2. How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a multiple page pdf file into 1 page for printing?: I have to print some documents. One of the documents has like 3 pages. I only want to print 1 page. I know you can do this when printing and selecting print only page 3. But i want to make this 3 page document into 1 page only. Thus if i open this file, it only shows that one...
  3. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  4. Multiple Copies of pictures in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Copies of pictures in one drive: How do I stop One Drive from making multiple copies of EVERY picture in my one drive folder and what is the easiest way to remove thousands of multiple copies that are already there....
  5. Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.

Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.: This has been asked before, but I don't see any answers. I need to arrange the order of four photos printed on the same page. I open the file, select the four pictures, select print, select four pictures per page. But I can't control the order in which they appear on the...
  6. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.: I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear. I open the folder with the four photos. I check the box on each picture and choose print. A page opens, which allows...
  7. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES: I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a two page document on one page. But I don't see that option in window 10. Don't know if an window problem or a printer issue....
  8. how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet

how can I print multiple pictures in windows 10 0n one sheet: how can I print multiple photos on one page using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-in-windows-10-0n/ede6ca37-dd10-458a-92cb-a9175702b944
  9. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10: When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else. 110347
  10. Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program to Print Muliple Pages on One Sheet?: Anyone know of a free program that will do this? Thanks! 36235