Windows 10: Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the update yesterday I am unable to print anything from a document on line. I'm still able to print documents that are on my computer. I've run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Young Silver Surfer, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

Since the update yesterday I am unable to print anything from a document on line. I'm still able to print documents that are on my computer. I've run a troubleshoot from Canon for my printer and there are no problems. Help please!

:)

Young Silver Surfer, Jul 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Documents Disappear in Print Spooler before printing

Hi David,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why you're not able to print documents on a wireless printer that other computer can use to print. This could be caused by outdated device drivers or the
    print spooler that temporarily stores print jobs on the computer needs to be reset

Since you are still not able to print documents after you completing different troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps to

clear and reset the print spooler
    to resolve your concern. This will allow you to restart the
    print spooler service that manages the printing process in your computer.

We look forward to your response after you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

1. Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Printing printing line

2. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  3. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing documents: Why has my Word Document printer quit working? Is there a free Microsoft program available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-documents/51eb60d9-3388-43d3-8ae6-1ea17dba90d4
  4. Printing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print Screen - Not working after latest Windows 10 Update: I installed the latest Windows 10 updates 2 days ago. Ever since the PrintScreen key F12 is not activating the print screen. I also have a designated program "Screen Recorder" installed on my desktop PC and it also does not activate the print screen. Please help....
  6. printing a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing a document: I have no clue how to get a page of point numbers to blow up so I can see them and then print it out enlarged It can be more than a page … whatever it takes to get these tiny numbers to blow up so I can see them and print them. please help...
  7. Unable to print after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print after latest Windows update: Curtailed printer access seems to be a common problem, from what I see on the forums. Here is my situation: Lenovo desktop running Windows 10; HP OfficeJet Pro 6968; all Lenovo operating software and drivers up-to-date as of today; all HP drivers up-to-date as of today....
  8. After latest Windows 10 update, a print file is created

After latest Windows 10 update, a print file is created: Printer does not get a print file and will not print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-windows-10-update-a-print-file-is/92942c23-be48-4952-ba10-0bfa34036b95
  9. printing a document

printing a document: why aren't images showing or printing on my document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-document/e4ef968d-c986-4a17-a6dd-63a35be8e4d1
  10. Printing a document:

Printing a document:: When I hit the print option to print a document it always goes to save. It says it goes into an Adobe file and when I got to the Adobe to retrieve it to print I can't find it. How do I get the printer to just print and not save first?...