Windows 10: Printing/not saving PDF documents

Discus and support Printing/not saving PDF documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shelly Pet, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Printing/not saving PDF documents

I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!

:)

Shelly Pet, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue?

dejager183, Dec 26, 2018
  4. LBU_981 Win User

Printing/not saving PDF documents

PDF Document Printing - Windows 10

thanks for your suggestion, but sorry, does not work -

I am in the MAIL or EDGE application in WIN10 - and hit Ctrl. P (or use PRINT) - for normal documents no problem to print in PDF. (with Microsoft Print to PDF as a printer)

There is something happening, (the little activity circle turns) - but then I cannot find where the PDF was saved. I checked the download folder, but the file is not there.

can the path where the PDF saved be specified?

LBU_981, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Printing/not saving PDF documents

1. Printing/not saving PDF documents - Similar Threads - Printing saving PDF

2. why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\: why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-print-a-document-it-keeps-saving-a-pdf/c95b2d5c-9398-464a-b93c-c111434ff536
  3. why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\: why can't i print a document it keeps saving a pdf and doesn't print.\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-print-a-document-it-keeps-saving-a-pdf/c95b2d5c-9398-464a-b93c-c111434ff536
  4. driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document: Help please. Just recently with my HP envy pro documents don't print. Solution tells me driver unavailable where do I get a driver? I switched out to my old printer a Canon and same message , driver unavailable. I was however able to print a document from my phone to printer...
  5. driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document

driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document: Help please. Just recently with my HP envy pro documents don't print. Solution tells me driver unavailable where do I get a driver? I switched out to my old printer a Canon and same message , driver unavailable. I was however able to print a document from my phone to printer...
  6. driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. saving a PDF to documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    saving a PDF to documents: how do I save a PDF document . I have never had an issue before. But when I work on the document I have down loaded , save as a doc, when I open it, it's blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-to-documents/099e2bb1-5973-4ceb-9708-c0f04a1601fe
  8. saving pdf in documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving pdf in documents: I have windows 10. Several updates back, I lost the ability to save pdf documents in the document folder on my desktop. No following updates have corrected this problem. I tried signing on as the administrator, still it didn't work, I recently bought a laptop, windows 10, had...
  9. PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print: I received a document clearly marked as a PDF but when I downloaded it it was saved as HTML file and it won't give me an option to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-document-only-saves-as-a-html-file-with-no/4a2d40f0-c14c-4d82-b99a-3de82931d3ff"
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523