Windows 10: Printing not working at all

Discus and support Printing not working at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I upgraded to build 18999 last week. All the printing functions broke down since then. and the rolling back to last version has expired. I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by boffer, Oct 14, 2019.

1. boffer Win User

Printing not working at all

I upgraded to build 18999 last week. All the printing functions broke down since then. and the rolling back to last version has expired. I cannot connect to printers nor use printing as pdf. Printing is totally messed up. Can any one help me?

:)

boffer, Oct 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge "Print Email" not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you to make sure that you made the following settings and check if you are able to print.

Step 1:

• Open MS Edge and click on more actions [...]

• Click on Settings and select
      Print

• Choose your printer from the list and check if you are able to print.

Step 2:

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Printing not working at all

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Printing not working at all

1. Printing not working at all - Similar Threads - Printing working

2. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  3. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  4. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  5. screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work

screenshot tool, print screen, and win shift s doesn't work: When I tried to take a screenshot it did not work. so then, i used print screen. still didn't work. tried snipping tool. didn't open, There was just a "working in background" with a blue loading next to my mouse. i already reset my pc. It still didn't work. I recently factory...
  6. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  7. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...: My wireless printer was working. And now it says, "attention required". It prints a test page with no problem. There is nothing in the que to print. Not sure what to do to correct this....
  8. My wireless printer was working. And now it says "attention required". It prints a test...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. i can not print to printer even though booth are i same wieless net work, but when i print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not print to printer even though booth are i same wieless net work, but when i print...: i can not print to printer even though booth are i same wieless net work, but when i print from Moble it printlap top and printer are not comunicating, even when i try to scan document to the computer, it does not send to the computer....
  10. i can not print to printer even though booth are i same wieless net work, but when i print...

i can not print to printer even though booth are i same wieless net work, but when i print...: i can not print to printer even though booth are i same wieless net work, but when i print from Moble it printlap top and printer are not comunicating, even when i try to scan document to the computer, it does not send to the computer....