Windows 10: Printing Note cards from paint

Discus and support Printing Note cards from paint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Taking days now to set the dimensions for my note card between Paint and my Epson printer. Can someone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarilynHerman1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Printing Note cards from paint

Taking days now to set the dimensions for my note card between Paint and my Epson printer. Can someone help?

:)

MarilynHerman1, Jun 25, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Printing Note cards from paint

Hi Marilyn

The problem with Paint, is it does not have standard measurements like inches or millimeters. It can only measure in pixels and percentages

What is the exact size you want to print from Paint, please be precise.

When you say Note Card, what type of document/image are you printing from Paint?

DaveM121, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Printing Note cards from paint

Taking days now to set the dimensions for my note card between Paint and my Epson printer. Can someone help?

MarilynHerman1, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Printing Note cards from paint

Hi Marilyn

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Could you try printing it as PDF first then try printing it from the PDF viewer to your printer?

Also...

What is the exact make and model of the Epson printer?

Please try the steps recommended below to uninstall printer software

Option 1: Run the Printer Troubleshooter -
    http://aka.ms/diag_printer1

Option 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer

A. Uninstall the Printer

Windows Key+X > Apps and Features / Programs and Features

Select your printer.

Select Uninstall.

Windows key+R, type control, hit Enter

Open Devices and Printers.

In the Devices and Printers window look for your Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose Delete or Remove Device

Windows Key+R, type Cmd, hit Enter

Type printui.exe /s > OK.

Click on Drivers tab.

Look for Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.

Select OK.

Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.

Close Devices and Printers.

B. Install the Driver

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers

Reinstall the Printer driver

Reboot the computer

Andre for Directly, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Printing Note cards from paint - Similar Threads - Printing Note cards

2. Can't print Cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print Cards: I had my heart set on printing Christmas cards this year, but I can't get my images to sit on the right side of the paper so I can fold them properly. Even when I switch to booklet the image stays on the left side. What can I do? I've tried everything but the image stays on...
  3. Can't print Cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't print Cards: I had my heart set on printing Christmas cards this year, but I can't get my images to sit on the right side of the paper so I can fold them properly. Even when I switch to booklet the image stays on the left side. What can I do? I've tried everything but the image stays on...
  4. Printing a photo using Paint

Printing a photo using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  5. Printing a phot using Paint

Printing a phot using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  6. Paint - Print Screen

Paint - Print Screen: Have used print screen to capture a screenshot. Where are the files please?*Redface 141697
  7. Print from One Note

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print from One Note: I am using Classroom Notebook and would like to print some of the pages for my students to use. How do I change the scaling of the page so that I can print to a regular 8 1/2 by 11 paper?...
  8. Printing Index Cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Index Cards: I have a box of old-fashioned index cards (3 x 5) on which I enter information by hand. The reason for this "entering info by hand" is the fact that all printers have a minimum setting of 3.5 x 5 inches. I went to Best Buy and Staples and checked every damn printer they have...
  9. Printing Large font in Note Pad

Printing Large font in Note Pad: I have been trying to copy and paste into Note pad but it will only print small font. Unable to copy and paste from email account as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-large-font-in-note-pad/daca9227-aab9-4090-903e-c25d921ae30e
  10. How to Print with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Print with Paint 3D: Using Paint 3D I don't see an option to "Print" screen images. How is Print done ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-with-paint-3d/1912f432-988c-4c96-acba-bfb9b7a4d495