Windows 10: Printing of file details from explorer

Discus and support Printing of file details from explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by usae9bill, Nov 5, 2018.

1. usae9bill Win User

Printing of file details from explorer

I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process?

V/R

Bill P

:)

usae9bill, Nov 5, 2018

2. Details Pane in not visible in File explorer window

Hello Arafeh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not getting the details of the file in File Explorer. We will help you.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens the File explorer.
    • Click on the View tab in File ribbon.
    • Click on the Details Pane. Check if the details are appearing in File explorer after selecting any files.

Follow the below image.

Printing of file details from explorer windows-10-activate-details-pane.png

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 Explorer File Details Pane

Hi,

If you are referring for preview pane in File explorer then follow the steps below.

• Open File explorer; open any document or file or folder.
    • Click on View on the Quick access toolbar ribbon.
    • Click on Preview pane or Details pane.
    You may please provide your suggestions in the feedback app. It will be directly referred by our
    developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope it helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2018
  4. kp_10 Win User

How to print a directory list within Windows Explorer as text file with custom details including file length?

How to print a directory list within Windows Explorer as text file with custom details including file length? When I print from the DOS prompt (command line) I only get Date, Type and Size properties. I can add the file length column in Windows
    Explorer but I need to get it into a text file.

kp_10, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Printing of file details from explorer - Similar Threads - Printing file details

2. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  3. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  4. Extract Details of files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extract Details of files in File Explorer: Hi Good MorningCan anyone explain the procedure to extract "TITTLE" of all the files in file explorer into excel formatRight side pane comes when we select 'Details" button under "View" option...
  5. Extract Details of files in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extract Details of files in File Explorer: Hi Good MorningCan anyone explain the procedure to extract "TITTLE" of all the files in file explorer into excel formatRight side pane comes when we select 'Details" button under "View" option...
  6. Extract Details of files in File Explorer

7. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  8. Detail List in File Explorer

Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  9. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Printing from file explorer doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from file explorer doesn't work.: I have a super weird issue. My printer is Canon LBP622Cdw. I have the latest drivers. The printer is recognized in windows and would print anything from any program - illustrator, photoshop, paint, word, you name it. But, for the life of it, it won't print a thing straight...