Windows 10: PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

Discus and support PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlesHarper2, Mar 8, 2019.

1. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a two page document on one page. But I don't see that option in window 10. Don't know if an window problem or a printer issue.

:)

CharlesHarper2, Mar 8, 2019

2. How to print a page of my desktop

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist with it.

To take a print of your desktop, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

• Go to desktop.

• Press Print Screen key from your keyboard.

• Open Paint application.

• Press Ctrl + V key.

• If the printer is connected, press Ctrl + P.

• Select the printer to print the page and click on
      OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    can not print from web page

Hello cyberorphan43,

This could be an issue when the Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print?
    • Have you tried to use another browser and check if the same issue occurs?

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Update your drivers to the latest version

Outdated printer drivers can cause problems when printing from Internet Explorer, try updating to the latest driver for your printer. To do so, we suggest that you go to your device manufacturer’s website and check for the
    latest drivers for your printer.

Method 2: Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator

Try printing a web page when running Internet Explorer as an Administrator. This can help determine if there is a permissions issue. Check if you are currently logged on as an administrator, then follow these steps to start
    Internet Explorer as an administrator:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows.
    • Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Method 3: Try printing after disabling Protected Mode

Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options.
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Mar 8, 2019
  4. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

Printing from web page did not save

Hi Juanette,

We would like to ask a few questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• What browser are you using when trying to print directly from the web page?
    • Can you tell us the steps you are using when trying to print directly from the web page?

We look forward to your response.

Jarius Tol, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

1. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES - Similar Threads - PRINTING PAGE PAGES

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?

Stop printer from printing 2 pages onto one page?: How do I stop my printer from printing 2 pages on one page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-printer-from-printing-2-pages-onto-one-page/20c4b5ef-10bf-4347-8946-cf6de9001d21
  5. printer prints only one page

printer prints only one page: Printer prints one page only https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-only-one-page/16244e87-8386-4c30-9ec1-575fb5c724a0
  6. Printing several photos to one page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing several photos to one page: Win10Pro I select several pictures in file explorer - right click and select print: It prints each picture to a page rather than offering the usual selection of 1,2,4,9, or 35 to a page....
  7. Only one page being printed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only one page being printed: I've had Win 10 and the same printer for a year and I'm sure this has only just started happening - whenever I want to print multiple pages only the first one gets printed. Printer is HP Photosmart C4340 connected via USB cable. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, etc. but...
  8. Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Publisher: Print A2 as two A3 pages?: I need to print one A2 page in landscape, which is = to two A3 pages in portrait. next to each other on the X plane. I have been trying to do this but have only been able to do it across three A3 pages, the A3 pages being in portrait. I have searched the Web but there...
  9. Printing multiple pictures on one page

Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  10. printing 2 pages on 1 page

printing 2 pages on 1 page: Hi.....I have a pdf file that I want to print but it only prints in the middle of the page, I would like to print 2 on to 1 page as it is quite a large doc. Can someone help with this please , even if it means another app to do it. Thanks in advance Len 44868