Windows 10: Printing pages in reverse order

Discus and support Printing pages in reverse order in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyThompson3, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Printing pages in reverse order

After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?

:)

NancyThompson3, Aug 3, 2018
  2. Rohn007 Win User

printing

Some printers print in reverse order intentionally. Check the maker web site or find a user guide to see if you can change it.

By default many printers will print all pages, so you have to do as Andre suggested, 1-1 or just 1, remove the "to 5 " part.

Rohn007, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Printing pages in reverse order

Print order of distribution list

When printing a distribution list for cross checking with other documents, I have not found how to change the order of the list. They always come out in First Name alpha order, and I want Last Name alpha order.

Is there a way to change this print order?

Tico Bryan, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Printing pages in reverse order

1. Printing pages in reverse order - Similar Threads - Printing pages reverse

2. Reverse date order of icons ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reverse date order of icons ???: How do I reverse the date order of icons in file explorer as I want the most recent ones at the top. I used to be able to do it, but now I can't find anything that will help me when I click on all the stuff?...
  3. Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors, my home page is blurry and colors are reversed. Pages one opened the print is to...: After the last update, 12/24/19 or so the contrast and brightness on my screen are blurred. Colors are reversed and the black print is to light to read on pages. My quick books pages are also to black to see while other pages on the internet are to light to read. Windows 10...
  4. Disk Numeric Reversed Order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Numeric Reversed Order: Hello boys and girls. Installing a NVM-Express drive on M.2 port 2 on this mainboard as drive C: made it Disk 0 in Disk Management. After installing x2 SATA SSDs on SATA port 1-2, the NVMe drive swapped from Disk 0 to Disk 2, completely reversed order. How can I change...
  5. Disk Numeric Reversed Order

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Numeric Reversed Order: Hello boys and girls. Installing a NVM-Express drive on M.2 port 2 on this mainboard as drive C: made it Disk 0 in Disk Management. After installing x2 SATA SSDs on SATA port 1-2, the NVMe drive swapped from Disk 0 to Disk 2, completely reversed order. How can I change...
  6. Folders and files are in reverse order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folders and files are in reverse order: Sometimes, the folders and files I am looking at, or attempting to save a file to, are in reverse order. This is not a matter of clicking on something obvious that says, reverse the reverse order so a is first and z is last. There isn't anything. If I am trying to save a...
  7. Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.

Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.: This has been asked before, but I don't see any answers. I need to arrange the order of four photos printed on the same page. I open the file, select the four pictures, select print, select four pictures per page. But I can't control the order in which they appear on the...
  8. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.: I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear. I open the folder with the four photos. I check the box on each picture and choose print. A page opens, which allows...
  9. Reverse printing problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reverse printing problem: Hi all again,,, I have just bought an Epsom XP255 and I cannot get it to reverse print so I have to stand by it and put the pages to the back as they come out. I have been into Devices, Printers and manage printer and ticked the box that says reverse print but it is not doing...
  10. REVERSE alphabetical order

REVERSE alphabetical order: I have obviously hit some key by mistake and now all my files are listed in REVERSE alphabetical order. What key did I hit and how do I get back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-alphabetical-order/55287b16-0c81-4ad4-9f28-82ead3c88328"