Windows 10: printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?

Discus and support printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello: How do I add options to the printing preferences, which I am not currently seeing when printing a .pdf? ie: "staple", choose drawer, etc Or,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Office_cb, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Office_cb Win User

printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?

Hello:

How do I add options to the printing preferences, which I am not currently seeing when printing a .pdf? ie: "staple", choose drawer, etc

Or, how do I get to my regular "print" window when printing a .pdf, instead of getting the print window that I am getting?

Word docs & excels print from my computers regular "print" function, which includes the settings I want.

Thank you,

Office_cb

:)

Office_cb, Feb 18, 2020

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Feb 18, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    newtekie1, Feb 18, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options? - Similar Threads - printing pdf printing

2. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  3. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  4. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot print to PDF - option missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot print to PDF - option missing: Unable to print to PDF, no Print to PDF option exists. I only have the One Note 10 and my actual printer. What can I do? -Windows 10 feature is already installed (https://imgur.com/P7fK9I7) -Microsoft Print to PDF is missing from printer drivers (https://imgur.com/ADrTevL)...
  6. Unable to enable Print to PDF Option

Unable to enable Print to PDF Option: I have been facing trouble with the Print To PDF feature for the last few weeks. So, I disabled the option from Windows Features and now I am unable to enable to option. I get the following error. I saw a resolution for this error on the Microsoft support page but I am unable...
  7. how do I open pdf for printing pictures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I open pdf for printing pictures: how do I install pdf for printing pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-pdf-for-printing-pictures/76e08a4d-5ec2-4808-aef6-48e35a982105
  8. Print to PDF

Print to PDF: Hi, I frequently use MS print to PDF I often want to combine several pages into one PDF from separate sources. Whilst I can combine PDFs this is cumbersome. Can MS print to PDF have an extra print option to include a feature to append to an existing PDF please TY...
  9. How do I print a pdf as a booklet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print a pdf as a booklet?: I can't open the pdf on word as it b*ggers up the formatting, nothing else seems to have the option. I want to print a 57 page pdf as an A5 booklet (using A4 paper) on a printer which doesn't print double-sided so I'll be turning the paper over myself....
  10. Print>Selection option not available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Print>Selection option not available: What happened to the Print>Selection option available after yesterday's (12/17/18) Windows 10 automatic update. **Original Title** Print>Selection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printselection-option-not-available/18e9ce42-3e26-4428-805f-ca75656aecb3