Windows 10: printing pdf

Discus and support printing pdf in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer Canon ip7250 can not print PDF. In win 7 works . Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NinoCerovsek, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:08 AM.

1. printing pdf

My printer Canon ip7250 can not print PDF. In win 7 works . Thank you.

:)

NinoCerovsek, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:08 AM

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

4. printing pdf

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:10 AM
Thema:

printing pdf

1. printing pdf - Similar Threads - printing pdf

2. printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing .pdf & printing preferences available - how do I add options?: Hello: How do I add options to the printing preferences, which I am not currently seeing when printing a .pdf? ie: "staple", choose drawer, etc Or, how do I get to my regular "print" window when printing a .pdf, instead of getting the print window that I am getting?...
  3. bug windows 10 can no longer reach the Print to Pdf settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug windows 10 can no longer reach the Print to Pdf settings: See the screenshot of the Printer & scanners settings window below: trying to click the Manage-button, will select the XPS Document Writer instead! [ATTACH] Anyone else maybe seen this and solved or worked around?...
  4. Windows print to PDF

Windows print to PDF: I want to print certain pages from a document using windows print to PDF. The file size is very large after I'm done with the new document. How do I reduce the size of the PDF file?...
  5. Search function not working when trying to save with Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Support
    Search function not working when trying to save with Print to PDF: The search function in windows explorer gets grayed out when trying to use Microsoft print to PDF. This used to work before and now has stopped. Is there anything that could've caused this to happen? 150355
  6. HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly

HP printer prints Images and pdf file slowly: i have HP Deskjet 2136 it prints PDF file and Images slowly when printing from Win10 system while the print speed is fine when printing from MS Word & Excel however the speed is fine while printing from Win8.1 system no matter which file it is 150206
  7. "Microsoft Print to PDF" missing and Error 0x800F0922

"Microsoft Print to PDF" missing and Error 0x800F0922: Windows 10 did an update ysterday and now the "Microsoft Print to PDF" option is missing. I've tried online resources for a fix and none are working. Error 0x800F0922 says to find the Net Frameowork Sources folder, which is also missing....
  8. how can I print a pdf file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I print a pdf file: How can I print a pdf file? It keeps asking for a password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-a-pdf-file/3d9c9cb4-09d0-4cac-bb46-44f7d6a13772"
  9. Can not print a pdf file

Can not print a pdf file: I am having this problem with both laptops, one an HP and the other a Lenovo. I can open the pdf file but when I click print nothing happens, I get no response from the HP printer which I have not had any problems with. I would include the Windows version number but do not...
  10. Why won't windows 10 process a pdf print job?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't windows 10 process a pdf print job?: I am having nothing but problems trying to print pdfs from brand new windows 10 machines on a brand new high end business class toshiba printer. The thread describing the same infuriating issue that goes all the way back to 2015 has been locked for comment and the issue still...