Windows 10: Printing PDFs from Windows Command Line

Discus and support Printing PDFs from Windows Command Line in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm searching application to print pdfs from command line. Print with page orientation and duplex. I found only commercial solution. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ReisRyos, Sep 24, 2019.

1. ReisRyos Win User

Printing PDFs from Windows Command Line

Hello,

I'm searching application to print pdfs from command line. Print with page orientation and duplex. I found only commercial solution. Is there full free alternative?

Thanks for tips.

:)

ReisRyos, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Printing PDFs from Windows Command Line :)

3. ReisRyos Win User

Hello,

I'm searching application to print pdfs from command line. Print with page orientation and duplex. I found only commercial solution. Is there full free alternative?

Thanks for tips.

ReisRyos, Sep 24, 2019
  4. AndreTen Win User

try Foxit reader. Not sure about extra switches, but printing is fine. It uses the last printing settings.

Adobe reader is capable of printing, but options are limited in free version

Edit: found another one (free) from Columbia.edu. They have utility build around PdfXchange software.
    Not sure about orientation, but looks promising
    columbia.edu/~em36/pdftoprinter

Another interesting one is 2printer. Free for non-commercial use
    duplex and orientation can be set

AndreTen, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Printing PDFs from Windows Command Line - Similar Threads - Printing PDFs Command

2. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  3. Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bulk print PDFs from File Explorer: Windows used to have a feature to right-click printable files, even while having many of them selected, and to click on print, which would print them with the default printer settings on the default printer. This option has gone.I looked everywhere and thought that I could...
  4. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Command Line: Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am...
  5. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Command Line: Mine is a 64 bit operating systemMy question is regarding the command prompt.BackgroundI am using Apache flume technology where i am running a command line argument from flume which is a more command in windows. So we need to the exec to execute the more command. So i am...
  6. Windows Command Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  8. How do you print via command line?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you print via command line?: I can't figure out how to properly use the print command.Here's my printer information: [ATTACH] How should I modify the example from the Microsoft Docs page, "print /d:\\copyroom\printer1 c:\accounting\report.txt" to print a file? This doesn't work, "print...
  9. Printing PDFs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing PDFs: All of a sudden I can't print any PDF files clearly. Other documents such as Word documents print just fine. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdfs/711417c5-ab1a-4aad-a494-4f784934c15c
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. batch print pdf files using microsoft edge command line