Windows 10: Printing photo requires two clicks on print button

Discus and support Printing photo requires two clicks on print button in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure why, but when I select print from the upper right, and print dialog and preview opens and everything is setup fine, I click on the Print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonTravis, Jan 29, 2020.

1. DonTravis Win User

Printing photo requires two clicks on print button

Not sure why, but when I select print from the upper right, and print dialog and preview opens and everything is setup fine, I click on the Print button and nothing happens until I click on it a second time.

Suggestions?

Don

:)

DonTravis, Jan 29, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Printing photo requires two clicks on print button - Similar Threads - Printing photo requires

2. Freezing on the Blue when click "Print" button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing on the Blue when click "Print" button: Hi, I've just encountered an issue when started to print something. I copied a text from Whatsapp Web and pasted it on Word. But when I clicked the Print button, suddenly appeared Freezing on the Blue and the computer restarted automatically. I've tried to print again from...
  3. Printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing photos: Hi We are having trouble printing wallet prints from our computers. They are coming out with big white stripes in the middle of them. I have tried on multiple PC's & to 3 different printers and the same problem occurs. We are able to print contact sheets correctly, but...
  4. Photo printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo printing: I have a new laptop with Windows 10. Old HP4610 printer was setup and works perfectly well, but: Photos stored under "Pictures" will not print. Everything works perfectly well but nothing prints. Also no error message. Photos opened with "Photos" app. Also tried various...
  5. print screen button on right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    print screen button on right click: Is possible to add a right-click function to right-click drop-down to print screen, or save screen. It would be perfect for online orders and things that need to be saved. for ease of explaining problems or troubleshooting of schematics, just problem solving in general. I...
  6. Photo prints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo prints: When printing contact sheet printer re-sorts photos out of date order. Can it be changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-prints/7a64aae0-e8af-489f-b59a-86c6b1d941e1"
  7. printing photos

printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  8. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Photos: I am trying to print photos from my computer and the only thing that comes up is unreadable text in a file conversion box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/3366d903-ecc1-41fe-bf0b-6fa41e65a378"
  9. printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing photos: I am trying to print photos and they show perfectly when I view then on the screen - but when I try to print, the picture gets cropped. I've tried printing from file explorer and through Microsoft photo app but no joy. Any suggestions? Thanks!...
  10. Photo printing

Photo printing: How do I print multiple wallets on one page instead of one per page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photo-printing/c1fe1596-84a1-4be7-8a2c-fe26b9b71acb