Windows 10: Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions

Discus and support Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I want to print photos from jpegs on my computer to fit a photo frame that has two sizes of aperture for the photos, 10x15cm and 8x10cm. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jim Strother, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions

Hi

I want to print photos from jpegs on my computer to fit a photo frame that has two sizes of aperture for the photos, 10x15cm and 8x10cm. I can print a photo on to photographic paper at 10x15cm as that paper size is available in the Print dialogue.

8x10cm though is not a paper size in the Print dialogue unless it is one that has a name but doesn't tell me what size it is.

I found that I should be able to go to Printers and Devices, Printer server properties, and create a new form - I did this, named and saved it with the above dimensions, 8x10cm. When I selected the jpeg and Print, the saved form was not visible amongst all the standard paper sizes.

So how can I choose the exact but non-standard dimensions of my printed photo?

I am using Windows 10 on an HP laptop, and an HO 2600 deskjet wireless printer.

Thanks

Jim

:)

Jim Strother, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions

1. Printing photo using my bespoke dimensions - Similar Threads - Printing photo using

2. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging photos by dimensions in a group: Ok so I actually know how to do that. We do a right and go to group by. Normally in the pop up menu the dimensions is not a choice but I know I can select on more at the bottom of the menu and select dimensions. The thing is the dimensions option keeps disappearing from the...
  3. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arranging photos by dimensions in a group: Ok so I actually know how to do that. We do a right and go to group by. Normally in the pop up menu the dimensions is not a choice but I know I can select on more at the bottom of the menu and select dimensions. The thing is the dimensions option keeps disappearing from the...
  4. Arranging photos by dimensions in a group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Bespoke" time zones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Bespoke" time zones: I can't believe I actually have to ask this but I guess it is what it is.With software increasingly interacting with online resources it becomes equally increasingly important that machines using such software are correctly configured when it comes to their date and time...
  6. Printing using Photo printing wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing using Photo printing wizard: I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK. This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have...
  7. How to print an image with exact dimensions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to print an image with exact dimensions?: Let's say I have this 277 x 598 pixels image. I will be printing on a regular A4 paper. When printed on paper, I want the dimensions of the printed image to be exactly 7.33 x 15.82 centimeters. Are there any programs that can help me do this like I would set the dimensions in...
  8. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Problem printing photos using the Photos App: When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens...
  9. Printing a photo using Paint

Printing a photo using Paint: I'm trying to print a photo that I opened with paint & all that prints out is mostly alternate lines of gray & light pink color. I have an idea that something got changed with the colors, but I can't seem to come up with a solution. I don't want it to print in Paint 3D, if...
  10. Printing with custom dimensions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing with custom dimensions?: Hello there. I am trying to print out a DS game cover, with the dimensions being 27.7cm x 11.6cm. However, I can't find those options in any app. How do I print with those dimensions? submitted by /u/loomman529 [link] [comments]...