Windows 10: Printing Playlist Content on New Media Player

Discus and support Printing Playlist Content on New Media Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you print the content of various playlists using the new Media Player on Windows 11. I want to compare which songs are in which playlist to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Reg1987, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Reg1987 Win User

Printing Playlist Content on New Media Player

How do you print the content of various playlists using the new Media Player on Windows 11. I want to compare which songs are in which playlist to ensure they are not duplicated, but am not able to print the playlist out. Thanks.....Ron

:)

Reg1987, Aug 3, 2022

2. Saving playlists in windows media player

I am trying to add a playlist in windows media player. I have several from my time with windows 7. I add the songs to the playlist and try to save the new list. I would type in the name and I would get "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating
    or saving the playlist." I have tried many things and I have looked at the suggested fixes but I have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions that can help?

I know I ask a lot but I try to help.

johnschnellptsdvet, Aug 3, 2022
  3. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PLAYLIST SEARCH

As of now, the option that you wanted for Windows Media Player is currently not available. We suggest that you send us a feedback regarding this concern so we could better improve how Windows Media Player works. To send a feedback, click
    here.

For now, you may also follow this steps on how to find which Playlist a particular song is placed:

• Click on one of your Playlists.
    • Go to the Search box, and then type the title of the song.

If the song is on that particular Playlist, it would show up.

If the song is not on the Playlist, you would get a message: There are no items matching "Title of the song" in this view.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ruizell Rey, Aug 3, 2022
  4. Graeme.P Win User

HELP! How do you Print Playlist from Windows Media Player?

Hi Azringokat, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

There should be a Save List button above the playlist in Windows Media Player. You can save the playlist, then open it in Word or WordPad to print.

If you're having trouble doing this, here's a detailed article with each step you'll need to print the playlist:

https://www.wikihow.com/Save-a-Printable-List-o...

Hopefully that helps! Please let me know how you go. Thanks!

Note: Non-Microsoft websites are linked. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Graeme.P, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Printing Playlist Content on New Media Player - Similar Threads - Printing Playlist Content

2. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  3. Printing Playlist Content on New Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Playlist Content on New Media Player: How do you print the content of various playlists using the new Media Player on Windows 11. I want to compare which songs are in which playlist to ensure they are not duplicated, but am not able to print the playlist out. Thanks.....Ron...
  4. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  5. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  6. Media player numeric playlists

Media player numeric playlists: Just installed WMP that came with a new dell g5 win10 pro laptop. I see how to create and add to my own playlist. But what are all the numeric playlists? Some are empty, some have something in them including "blank_audio", "asx", fm stations, others. I clicked on one and it...
  7. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  8. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  9. printing playlists in windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing playlists in windows media player: how do I print playlists from windows media player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-playlists-in-windows-media-player/ee2caaa9-b14b-4ab8-95ee-611810379c93
  10. Media Player Playlists Keep Crashing

Media Player Playlists Keep Crashing: In the last two weeks, I have encountered a bizarre problem. Normally, in my workday I like to have Media Player playing music on random play. It cycles between some 7000 tracks on my machine. That's the way I like to run my day. I have been doing this for several years...