Windows 10: Printing postcards on Canon MG6820

Discus and support Printing postcards on Canon MG6820 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Canon MG6820 and Windows 10. I am trying to print postcards (4 postcards to a sheet of letter size paper) that I had already created prior to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobbo37110, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Printing postcards on Canon MG6820

I have a Canon MG6820 and Windows 10. I am trying to print postcards (4 postcards to a sheet of letter size paper) that I had already created prior to this printer. They were created using Microsoft Home Publishing 2000. Every time I try to print these, I have to go through the print testing process which is not an option that I can use. I have tried to change the paper type, but have had no success. Can anyone tell me how to get around this?

Thanks

Printing postcards on Canon MG6820 d549b4fd-332c-40f6-afe6-407a81fc8846?upload=true.jpg

:)

bobbo37110, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

Canon MG6820 PIXMA

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the following article to check if your device is compatible with Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility

Method 2: If the device is not compatible with Windows 10, you may try to install latest printer driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/...rs/crafting-printers/pixma-mg6820?tab=drivers

To install printer driver
    in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the
    printer driver and select “Properties”.

b. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

c. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

d. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Need help with Canon Pixma MG6820 will not recognize the wireless router.

Original Title - Need help with Canon Pixma MG6820

as it will not recognize the wireless router. Router works and is regularly used with the cell phone.

george williams-4180, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Printing postcards on Canon MG6820

Canon MG6820 PIXMA

THANKS FOR INFO BUT WANT TO GIVE YOU & ANYONE ELSE WITH THIS QUESTION.....WENT TO CANON WEBSITE SUGGESTED & WAS SURPRISED THAT MY PRINTER WAS NOT LISTED FOR WINDOWS 8, 8.1 OR 10 & IT CLEARLY STATED ON BOX PRINTER WAS IN THAT PRINTER WAS COMPATABLE WITH 8.1,
    SO I EMAILED THEM TELLING THEM MY DISCOVERY & ALSO ASKING IF IT WOULD WORK WITH WINDOWS 10. GOT ANSWER TELLING THAT INDEED IT WOULD WORK WITH 10, IF I MAY HAVE UNINSTALL & THEN REINSTALLS USING CD THAT CAME WITH IT. THOUGHT THIS MAY BE HELPFUL FOR OTHERS.

THANKS AGAIN

woodstock3rd+43, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Printing postcards on Canon MG6820

1. Printing postcards on Canon MG6820 - Similar Threads - Printing postcards Canon

2. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Can't even print the Test Page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/c64c6d2d-0db8-414c-b478-fdf08843b66a
  3. Canon PIXMA ip7220 does not print

Canon PIXMA ip7220 does not print: Worked good until Windows 10 crashed with latest upgrades!!! Forced to reload Windows 10 and all upgrades since its early days. After all the upgrades I find my ip7220 spits out paper but never prints. I've deleted the printer the driver several times and cannot get it to...
  4. Canon print drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Canon print drivers will not install: Apparently, the fact that printer drivers will not install to Windows 10 1709 is not a new problem. I purchased this new laptop in March of 2020 and when I read the Canon community and the Microsoft Community sites, the problem was talked about 2018. I am not a computer...
  5. canon PRINT inkjet/selphy

canon PRINT inkjet/selphy: Why can't i install the canon app on my ACER tablet. Google play says I need to add this device and Microsoft says its already on the google account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-print-inkjetselphy/98c0a5e1-80e4-4e05-9b82-dfb0f6e3babb
  6. Printing quality Canon iP110

Printing quality Canon iP110: Hi all set up fine and working well for over a year. Today I print 5 documents and the final 2 the the quality drops only half way across the page. the words fade out, but on either side they are fine. What do you think? Diagnosis says nothing is wrong, thank you...
  7. How do you get the scanner working in the Canon MG6820 all in one printer?

How do you get the scanner working in the Canon MG6820 all in one printer?: Installed the drivers for the Canon MG6800 all in one printer. Would like to know how to get the scanner working. It does not show up separately in the settings of Windows 10....
  8. CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES

CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES: CANON MX922 WILL NOT PRINT COPIES. PRINTS FROM COMPUTER BUT NOT FROM MACHINE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-mx922-will-not-print-copies/fa4a5e80-f483-4cc3-8fd3-2c0b533e3c4b
  9. Wireless Printing with Canon 5750

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Printing with Canon 5750: When i try to print a mail, it does not work. The printer does work : testpage is perfect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/wireless-printing-with-canon-5750/1a5bd5b8-8a56-4deb-9003-9acb881991ed
  10. Canon MG7750 print job launch

in Windows 10 Support
    Canon MG7750 print job launch: have bought a Canon MG7750 printer. Unlike any printer I have previously owned, this Canon has to switched on manually every time I start a printing job or session. I want the print job to launch from inside the App I may be using, MS Office for example. If I fail to switch...