Windows 10: Printing preferences zoomed in

Discus and support Printing preferences zoomed in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, can anyone tell me what can cause the printing preferences on this printer to be zoomed in? I have tried uninstalling driver, reinstalling,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AJ LFC, Sep 20, 2018.

1. AJ LFC Win User

Printing preferences zoomed in

Hello, can anyone tell me what can cause the printing preferences on this printer to be zoomed in? I have tried uninstalling driver, reinstalling, remove device and it keeps doing it.

It's only for this printer.

I'm on Windows 10.

Thanks,

Andy

Printing preferences zoomed in 935367e4-11c7-4f7b-b022-9a7c08208df7?upload=true.png

:)

AJ LFC, Sep 20, 2018
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Printing preferences zoomed in

Change Preferences in Print

How do I change Print Preferences? Sending a document to print, there is no option to choose
    color print. I need to be able to choose if I want just black or color.

The printer is not the problem because:

• The HP Printer will print color if I'm sending from a website or a screen shot.
    • When choosing to copy from the printer's screen, I can choose color.

MartyLisor, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Printing preferences zoomed in

1. Printing preferences zoomed in - Similar Threads - Printing preferences zoomed

2. windows 11 printing preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 printing preferences: previously had windows 8,which had a better selection of printing preferences, windows 11 is basic, is there any way to adjust https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-printing-preferences/00b43f8c-d7b7-4318-b6d3-d5674e038fea
  3. windows 11 printing preferences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 printing preferences: previously had windows 8,which had a better selection of printing preferences, windows 11 is basic, is there any way to adjust https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-printing-preferences/00b43f8c-d7b7-4318-b6d3-d5674e038fea
  4. Printing Preferences in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Preferences in windows 11: After updating my computer to windows 11, l am unable to input account tracking details to enable me to print in my existing environment. The User Authentication/Account Tracking area is greyed out.Printing Preferences-->Basic-->Authentication/Account Tracking...
  5. Printing Preferences in windows 11

Printing Preferences in windows 11: After updating my computer to windows 11, l am unable to input account tracking details to enable me to print in my existing environment. The User Authentication/Account Tracking area is greyed out.Printing Preferences-->Basic-->Authentication/Account Tracking...
  6. Print preferences shortcuts locked

Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  7. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print preferences shortcuts locked: Wife and I got new computers recently both running Windows 10 Home. Now our printer will not let us print on both sides automatically as we've done in the recent past on same printer. All the printer choices are locked, and it says to do it manually to print on the other...
  8. Print preferences shortcuts locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Printing Preferences from Control Panel will not open?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Preferences from Control Panel will not open?: Hi, We have x2 Windows 10 Pro Dell PC's but just today both would no longer allow the user to select the printing preferences page. Both are set as the default printer. We added another make/model of printer but that displays the preferences OKI also installed all the latest...
  10. Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't "APPLY" changes on printing preferences: hello, I would like to seek on how to fix a problem in my EPSON L310 printer. If I choose "color" I cant apply it to effect change. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-apply-changes-on-printing-preferences/99f78bf4-dc65-4b48-b213-3db406d1ba33

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you zoom out printing preferences in windows 10