Windows 10: Printing problem from one account only

Discus and support Printing problem from one account only in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 HomeBrother 2250? laser printer.I do not have the computer and printer at my "beck and call", so some details I do not have on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by snowshed, Jan 23, 2022.

1. snowshed Win User

Printing problem from one account only

Windows 10 HomeBrother 2250? laser printer.I do not have the computer and printer at my "beck and call", so some details I do not have on hand.Background:About 6 months ago, the Property Owners Association decided it was time to replace the W7 desktop with a new system for the Treasurer. The person that did the purchasing bought an HP Stream laptop with a whopping 32 GB hard drive!This person transferred data, installed software, and created just one account. The current treasurer had printing issues, and asked me for help. I had helped the treasurer with her

:)

snowshed, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Porthos Win User
    Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Since the following worked.
    Copy your user data to the new account and delete the old account and move on. You will not have to reinstall anything.

Porthos, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Printing problem from one account only

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Printing problem from one account only

1. Printing problem from one account only - Similar Threads - Printing problem account

2. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank pages being printed but only from one computer: My husband and I each have a desktop all-in-one computer and we share a printer that we connect to wirelessly. I recently changed a printer cartridge and overall the printer seems to be fine. However, when sending print jobs to the printer from my husband's computer, all we...
  3. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

Blank pages being printed but only from one computer: My husband and I each have a desktop all-in-one computer and we share a printer that we connect to wirelessly. I recently changed a printer cartridge and overall the printer seems to be fine. However, when sending print jobs to the printer from my husband's computer, all we...
  4. Blank pages being printed but only from one computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem only on one Windows user account

Problem only on one Windows user account: I bought a video game from Steam last week: Dying Light 2. When I launched the game, when it didn't crash instantly, I would be able to navigate the menu and start a game but when the game start, I can only see the HUD everything else was black. I have hundreds of games and...
  6. Problem only on one Windows user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem only on one Windows user account: I bought a video game from Steam last week: Dying Light 2. When I launched the game, when it didn't crash instantly, I would be able to navigate the menu and start a game but when the game start, I can only see the HUD everything else was black. I have hundreds of games and...
  7. Only HP Printers not able to print from one computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only HP Printers not able to print from one computer.: I had an issue with 2 computers unable to print because the print spooler kept stopping. I tried a lot of suggested fixes for that on one of the computers. That issue has been resolved through an update I'm guessing, but now the computer I tried everything on cannot print to...
  8. Only HP Printers not able to print from one computer.

Only HP Printers not able to print from one computer.: I had an issue with 2 computers unable to print because the print spooler kept stopping. I tried a lot of suggested fixes for that on one of the computers. That issue has been resolved through an update I'm guessing, but now the computer I tried everything on cannot print to...
  9. Printing problem from one account only

Printing problem from one account only: Windows 10 HomeBrother 2250? laser printer.I do not have the computer and printer at my "beck and call", so some details I do not have on hand.Background:About 6 months ago, the Property Owners Association decided it was time to replace the W7 desktop with a new system for...
  10. Printing problem from one account only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problem from one account only: Windows 10 HomeBrother 2250? laser printer.I do not have the computer and printer at my "beck and call", so some details I do not have on hand.Background:About 6 months ago, the Property Owners Association decided it was time to replace the W7 desktop with a new system for...