Windows 10: Printing problem since update.

Discus and support Printing problem since update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anesthesia Consultants, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Printing problem since update.

My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem?

:)

Anesthesia Consultants, Aug 11, 2022

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 11, 2022
  3. [Suejin] Win User
    Windows 10 update print problems

Hello WilliamFranklin3,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

If you want to talk to a live representative from Microsoft via phone you can call them on the number listed on this link:
    Global Customer Service phone numbers

Here's also a link with some suggested troubleshooting steps that may help you with your printing problems:
    Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Aug 11, 2022
  4. Printing problem since update.

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Printing problem since update.

1. Printing problem since update. - Similar Threads - Printing problem since

2. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  3. Printing problem since update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing problem since update.: My Brother copier is no longer printing images correctly. Driver problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problem-since-update/aff5ebd2-5ff5-4f77-a183-ac13afdef818
  4. Since downloading Windows 11 Home Printing is a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since downloading Windows 11 Home Printing is a problem: Since downloading Windows 11 Home I have been unable to print in colour. I use a HP ENVY 4520 all in one printer, and I use the app from Microsoft Store "HP Smart" to do all my printing. HP have been unable to help except to direct me to HP Print and Scan Doctor. If I print a...
  5. Since downloading Windows 11 Home Printing is a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since downloading Windows 11 Home Printing is a problem: Since downloading Windows 11 Home I have been unable to print in colour. I use a HP ENVY 4520 all in one printer, and I use the app from Microsoft Store "HP Smart" to do all my printing. HP have been unable to help except to direct me to HP Print and Scan Doctor. If I print a...
  6. can't print since windows update

can't print since windows update: I finally allowed the major windows update to my windows 10 computer a few weeks ago - now, trying to print with wireless connection - printer Brother is connected to network but when I go to print I just get an error that it couldn't print - this is VERY annoying. I've tried...
  7. Continued Printing Problem Since Windows Update 1909

Continued Printing Problem Since Windows Update 1909: To rehash, on June 11th, I posted to the community... My wife's computer installed the Windows update yesterday, but today when she attempted to print to our networked Brother HL-4040CN, it would not print, not even a test page. It printed fine the day before. I...
  8. WILL NOT PRINT SINCE UPDATE

WILL NOT PRINT SINCE UPDATE: since the latest windows update today, 5 Jan 2020, when I go to print, the system goes to "print to file" orfor PDFs - "save to print folder"? Solution please as I need to print urgently...
  9. printing problem since last update

printing problem since last update: Everything I try to print goes into 'Print to File' mode, even though I made sure that box wasn't ticked in each program I tried to print from. I followed instructions on videos but no luck. So much wasted time!...
  10. Can't print since updated to Windows 10

Can't print since updated to Windows 10: I have a canon MF8050cn printer. When I installed it on this laptop it won't print. I went to the canon website to update drivers and I can't get that to work. I have tried combability mode but when I hit test the program nothing happens. I'm not sure what I need to do....