Windows 10: Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port

Discus and support Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is an issue in windows 10 that if the copy and type command is fired to lpt port to print on theremal printer, it is not happening. Kindly let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RetailWhizz ERP, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port

There is an issue in windows 10 that if the copy and type command is fired to lpt port to print on theremal printer, it is not happening. Kindly let me know the solution for this.

:)

RetailWhizz ERP, Mar 13, 2019
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Mar 13, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port

commands in command prompt

Many of the commands one can use in Command Prompt go back to the days of DOS/Disk Operating System. An example of how to use switches in chkdsk can be seen by typing chkdsk /? at the command prompt. There's a number of Web pages about the commands found by a Search:
    dos commands list at DuckDuckGo
    Some pages aimed at Win10:
    windows 10 commands for command prompt at DuckDuckGo

Berton, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port

1. Printing problem through command prompt using copy and type command on lpt port - Similar Threads - Printing problem through

2. display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt: MS online support assistants often show different ways to type the commands into Command Prompt: File Checking, SFC and DISM.exe 'Scan, Cleanup, Restore, etc. from Support Microsoft online assistants. Where online, can I see the correct way to type these commands?...
  3. display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt: MS online support assistants often show different ways to type the commands into Command Prompt: File Checking, SFC and DISM.exe 'Scan, Cleanup, Restore, etc. from Support Microsoft online assistants. Where online, can I see the correct way to type these commands?...
  4. display the exact typing of SFC and DISM commands to use in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with command prompt: the command prompt told me that it can't find the desktop, I don't know what to do. I need to run a python file but it continue to say that it can't find the directory of the file. After that I try to move the file to the desktop and now it says that it can't find it...
  6. Typed something in command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Typed something in command prompt: I'm not an expert at command prompt but when I went to scan for corrupted files, I typed in sfc - scannow , not / It didn't do anything but I am really paranoid, this wouldn't have done anything right, like that command has no function? Am I correct? submitted by...
  7. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    command prompt problem: when I click to cmd prompt it is not opening and it is showing shortcut file which is not opening please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-problem/a8182e7b-7699-4dc2-9339-8bded7bd6c35
  8. Trying to copy with command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to copy with command prompt: I've been trying for hours now, with copy, xcopy and robocopy, to just copy one file from my hard drive to a thumb drive. I can't even get it to copy it from the desktop, to the desktop. I've tried I think 40 or 50 different combinations, based on different articles that I'm...
  9. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command prompt problem: Hi guys the opacity slider it's gray Please, what is the solution [img] 17498
  10. using copy/paste in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    using copy/paste in command prompt: Why can't I Paste into the command prompt box? I was trying to type a command into the command prompt box, so I though I'd save time by using "Copy/Paste", however this wouldn't work! Why? 78318

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing to lpt type