Windows 10: Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout

Discus and support Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When printing via Windows (right-click, Print) on multiple pictures and selecting for it to be printed in the "Wallet (9)" layout/size on A4 paper,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gtasean, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout

When printing via Windows (right-click, Print) on multiple pictures and selecting for it to be printed in the "Wallet (9)" layout/size on A4 paper, they show up fine in the "Print Pictures" (see here) box but when viewing the print preview the pictures show up all broken with missing parts, like this.

The Printer is an Epson which is up-to-date in terms of drivers, and I cannot figure out why it does it.

I thought at first it was just a glitch with the print preview but nope, it actually prints it like that.

Any ideas on what's causing this, or how to fix?

submitted by /u/gtasean
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gtasean, Jan 19, 2021
  2. JoanPo Win User

printing wallet size photos

Thank you for trying to help me. I had already done what you suggested but it does not list how many photos on a page. I had gotten used to Windows 8, Vista, and 7 which not only asked for size & quality of paper but also how many photos you wanted printed
    on that page. I have yet to find anything like that on 10. I regret having installed 10 yesterday. I should have waited until after the holidays as I need wallet size photos.

JoanPo, Jan 19, 2021
  3. JoanPo Win User
    JoanPo, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Ratandeep Win User

Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout

Ratandeep, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout

1. Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout - Similar Threads - Printing problem selecting

2. Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos: Problem when selecting "View actual size" by right-clicking: Normally, when I right-click on an image in Photos and select "View actual size", I can drag the image around to focus on different parts of it. Last night, however, I noticed that I could no longer drag images around when viewing the actual size. The same issue occurred when...
  3. Problem with layout scale size after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with layout scale size after update: My desktop just installed a windows 10 update two days ago and ever since then the layout scale size on certain windows are half the size they were. I tried readjusting the scale size by 25-100% and it is not doing anything. Has anyone else experienced this? submitted by...
  4. when selecting 'print' it goes to 'Print to File' not the printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when selecting 'print' it goes to 'Print to File' not the printer: I had a major Windows 10 crash unknown cause, assume automatic update Managed to get to function properly after booting safe mode. Can't find where to change the setting from 'Print to file' to print to my printer driver and settings OK. Thanks for any suggestions. Natalie...
  5. scaling to the paper size when printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    scaling to the paper size when printing: My previous WORD had the option of scaling the printed picture or text to fit the paper size. Can this still be done with office and home 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scaling-to-the-paper-size-when-printing/457124bc-5c2c-45ea-9cdd-8740740adbbe
  6. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  7. I cannot select a paper size when print photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot select a paper size when print photos: My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer. I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since that moment I’ve been facing this issue. The printer provides me only with 5 paper sizes except for A3, which is important...
  8. What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?: [ATTACH] So how big would pictures be on paper after printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-sizes-of-pictures-in-wallet-size-and/d496dec4-16af-4ea9-a633-98b2a9217873
  9. Selective Print Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Selective Print Problem: I have reservations made at 2 hotels, a rental car company, and an airlines. All emailed me confirmations to the same email account. Only 1 hotel and the rental car company will actually print a paper copy. The airlines and the second hotel emails will not print. I get no...
  10. Selecting Printing Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting Printing Size: With Windows XP, when I printed a shipping label on Ebay I could select the page size as a %. Now, with Windows 10, I cannot. The shipping label are PDFs. I can't edit their content, but I do want to be able to alter the size of the label to fit the size of the box. How do...